“Senior Bai, if you don’t talk, no one will treat you as a mute.”

Jiang Chen glanced at Bai Yunfei.

Wang Chongyang was also grateful for Jiang Chen’s kindness but he was also very competitive. That was why he saw Jiang Chen as his strongest opponent.

At the moment, no one dared to say too much because Xuan Qingming’s face looked extremely serious. What Li Shuangqiang said just now made him feel very uncomfortable. The experience a hundred years ago had indeed humiliated him. Because of that, the number of people who are allowed to enter Hidden Secret Realm was now reduced by two. Even a sect like Giant Hawk Sect had fifteen quotas.

“It has been a long time, Qingming. Haha.”

“Thanks for greeting, Second Elder.”

He smiled and said. Xuan Qingming gave a slight bow to the middle-aged man who was walking in the hall.

“Just relax. Will Profound Feng Sect surprise us this time after a hundred years later? Haha.”

Ren Yuanzi said with a smile. He was the Second Elder of the Heavenly Star Sect and his battle strength was unpredictable. Compared to Xuan Qingming, he was at a realm higher.

“We’re ashamed. Hope that we can get a good ranking and not be like last time. If this time we suffer again… Sigh.

Xuan Qingming shook his head and heaved a sigh.

“Don’t think about it, this time we have the strength of four different sects. There won’t be any problem. Liu Quanchao, meet the Lord of Profound Sect.”

“Greetings, Lord of Profound Sect.”

A young man who had curly hair bowed down lightly.

“This is the number-one disciple of my sect. His cultivation realm has reached the peak of Late True God. He might be even one of the best genius disciples in the entire Linhe Boundary.”

When Ren Yuanzi looked at Liu Quanchao, he was filled with the colour of pride. Although Xuan Qingming knew that Ren Yuanzi was not someone who loved showing off, he still felt a bit uncomfortable when knowing about such an excellent disciple. Even though Profound Feng Sect and Heavenly Star Sect were brother-sects, their strength and competence were at very different levels.

“I am Liu Quanchao. This time I will definitely not disappoint our brothers and I will make sure all of the brothers are safe.”

Liu Quanchao’s words were full of confidence. Jiang Chen and others nodded their heads lightly. This man was really formidable and even Jiang Chen shivered for a bit. The ten major sects in the Linhe Boundary were really full of outstanding experts. Although Xuan Qingming was very strong, Ren Yuanzi, a Second Elder, was even more superior than him. Now they realised that the experts on the outside world were so astonishing. Behind Liu Quanchao, there were twenty four disciples at least at the Mid True God Realm following him. In terms of strength, they were all comparable with Pan Hong, the number-one disciple of Profound Feng Sect.

Among the twenty five disciples, there was one young lady who was wearing purple clothes. Her face looked elegant but cold. She had attracted everyone’s attention, but she remained uninterested. Even Yang Jian and Bai Yunfei could not help looking at that purple-clothed lady with affection.

“I am really envious of Heavenly Star Sect as it’s full of genius and experts. Hehe.” Xuan Qingming said.

“I, Old Ancestor Di Long, is here. Haha.”

The Great Elder of the Earthly Hades Sect, Old Ancestor Di Long walked in with bright laughter. There were eighteen disciples following him and each of them looked very formidable. They were not as strong as the disciples of Heavenly Star Sect, but they were still extremely outstanding. The first disciple who took the lead obviously was also an expert of Late True God Realm. The weakest disciple was an Early True God.