"Bu-"

"I will talk to you when I get into right headspace" She got into her car and drove off leaving me into dust.

"Ugh!" I stomped. It was so frustrating!

How much time did she need? It's already been so many days.

I groaned and walked up to my car. I looked around and saw the whole parking lot empty.

I wonder if she missed rest of her classes. I shook my head and got inside my car.

I inhaled and exhaled to collect myself.

I took out my phone from pocked and dialed Octavia's number.

This time it was ringing but she didn't pick it up.

Then I texted asking her if she was fine. She might be sick or something.

I placed the phone back in my pocket and drove off to home.

I still didn't know why the hell told her everything. Everyone says honesty is the key to a long-lasting relationship. But when it is the only thing that breaks it, then what's the point.

I thought about myself for a moment. I don't think I'm capable of relationships when I couldn't even realize the concept of loyalty and honesty.

Maybe I wasn't even in love with Ashley. Maybe I thought I was cause somewhere deep inside I was craving for it and she loved me for a long time.

I couldn't understand myself. It's good ourselves from other's perspective. I'll ask Addy for it.

I reached my home and parked my car in driveway. I got inside the house and saw my parents watching TV together.

I announced my presence and walked to kitchen. I opened the fridge, grabbed some fruits and soda.

I was not hungry but my stomach was craving something sweet.

I closed the fridge and sat down on dining table. I opened the can, took a sip and a bite of apple.

I glanced over the TV, they were watching news.

I don't know why people even waste time on it. It's okay to see from few minutes to know what's going on but for hours...no. It spreads toxicity and dampens the mood.

I hate politics.

Dad didn't talk to me so maybe mom didn't tell him yet. I can't even begin to imagine how messy it would be.

I continued eating but suddenly stopped when I saw my mom sitting just across me, staring at me.

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm happy you did what I said." She said with a smile.

"What exactly I did?" I asked confusedly.

"Don't play with me Alex. I didn't tell your dad cause you ended with Octavia and I hope it stays that way." She stated firmly.

"Uh, how did you know?" I asked nonchalantly, playing along

She chuckled "I saw Octavia and her boyfriend together so that concludes it. Right?"

I fake smiled "Of course mom. Why wouldn't it be"

She nodded in approval and went back to dad before taking a bottle of water from refrigerator.

What she said started to bother me. Did she really see them together or was she just playing with me?

I stood up and washed my hands. I didn't want to make the same mistake again by coming to conclusion without talking to her.

I looked at my parents, they were engrossed watching TV.

Maybe I should go for a walk.

I grabbed my phone from the countertop and went outside.

I saw a car in the driveway of Octavia. It was Ricks'.

I made my way over to her door. I knocked and waited for a while but no one came. I leaned on door to hear anything but the door opened.

It was unlocked the whole time.

I shook my head and entered the apartment.

There was no one in the living room. I looked in the kitchen and saw two empty glasses and a bottle of wine on the countertop.

Paranoia was getting me now. I knew what this might mean but then again, no conclusion til I talk to her.

I walked to her room and stood in front of door. It was also unlocked, I could hear moans and her calling out his name.

I stormed into the room and saw my worst nightmare.

They both stopped their activity and looked at me while shamelessly covering their naked bodies with the duvet.

I could believe what I just heard and saw. My whole body was numb. I couldn't even cry.

"A-Alex" Octavia was shocked by my presence.

I was looking at her. I trusted her with my heart and she screwed me over.

Her teary hazel eyes striking into mine. Guilt and regret were all over them.

Suddenly I felt like there were millions of knives stabbing me in my heart. I felt my tears falling down.

Octavia stood up holding the duvet and reached for me. I raised my hand and walked out the door without saying anything.

I knew better than to listen her excuses. There are no excuses for a cheater.

Technically I was doing the same but you never realized until it happens with you too.

Karma is bitch.