"Why were you crying?"

"I wasn't until I saw you" I admit. He furrows his brows.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

I shake my head. How could he think that? "no, no, Oliver you did nothing wrong. I was just so upset and frustrated, when I seen you and where I had unknowingly walked to, I was relieved. I was just happy to see you."

He looks at me sadly again "I'm sorry for breaking up with you. I know you don't understand but I'm doing this to protect you, you have no idea, no-I shouldn't even be here. This was stupid. I'm sorry" I get up to go to leave but he grips my hand more.

"I understand Cas, I do."

"You must hate me" I said choking up at the thought of him despising me.

"No. I really don't. Like I said at the arcade ′i don't, never will and simply cannot ever hate you' please remember that Cas. I know somethings going on, I know someone's hurting you and I will get to the bottom of it. I wish you could tell me but I understand that you can't."

"How are you so perfect?" I smile at him.

He smiles at me "perfect? Me? Why thank you" he said cockily. Dammit! I just added to his ego.

"Shit, did I say that out loud?" He nods his head grinning madly.

"I'm not nearly as perfect as you though Munchkin" that fucking nickname, I'll let it slide, it was just the once.

"I'm definitely not perfect."

"You are Munchkin, you really are."

That's it.

I slap his arm with my free hand "how many times have I told you not to call me that!?" I jokingly glare at him. Only just noticing that our hands have been entwined for a while now. A blush creeps into my face destroying my perfect glare.

"You are so adorable munchkin."

I slap his arm again and he laughs.

I love him. I love him so much. I want to love him for all eternity. I only ever want him.

I.. want him.

"Oliver are you a virgin?" I ask abruptly making him choke on air. I resist the urge to laugh at his startled reaction.

"I uh, no actually" he says looking away scratching the back of his neck "y-you?"

"I am. Who did you lose it to?" He looks at me astonished about the sudden change in conversation.

"Um... ex-girlfriend at my last school, she ended up cheating on me though."

It makes me think. With the way things are going with Mr Kyle, I'm scared. I'm afraid he'll try... something. I don't want him to be my first. I want Oliver. I want to lose it to someone I really love and trust. I want to lose it by my own choice.

I want to lose it now.

To Oliver.

"Casey, I meant what I said. I can't ever lose you. I can't let you go." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear, his hand lingering there before it wraps around the back of my head and pull me to him as he leans in.

My lips touch his as he gently brushes over them, he looks unsure at me, debating if he should really do this. So, I gently press my lips against his, telling him it's okay.

He returned the kiss. His soft lips against mine moving so gently making me sigh in content. I move my lips against his and copy his movements. Soon the kiss gets heated and more demanding but never loses its gentleness.