Chapter 28

Damian Kyle's Pov

Todays a special day. Today's the day.

I pull into the school to see a police car. Did she fucking tell someone about us again? What is going on?

I swear, I'll kill her before I let her go willingly.

No, she wouldn't, I'm pretty sure she's learned her lesson from last time.

She left me with some very interesting scratch marks, I've had to cover them a little. My dress shirts buttoned to the top and with a little makeup, which I had no idea how to use. I think I did well, all things considering. You wouldn't notice unless you knew where to look.

I park my car and make my way to an officer. I see the crowd of students huddled around the car and officers.

"That's enough children. Move away" I sternly said raising my voice so all the little fuckers would hear me. They quickly scramble away.

"Hello officers, I'm a teacher at the school. Can you tell me what's going on?" I said in the most respectful voice I could muster.

"Can I see your I.D please?" The police woman said. I look at her amused, the children clearly recognised me and I walked straight up to her. Does she seriously think I don't work here? I show her my I.D and she and her partner show me their badges.

"Officer Parker and officer Andrews" she said pointing to herself and her partner "we are here regarding one of the students a mister, Oliver Turner age 16, he was reported missing 2 days ago by his father."

I really wanted to smile. It was so hard to keep a straight face. My little Casey didn't tell anyone. She learned her lesson well. Oh no, it's that little git Oliver causing trouble. Even in death that brat is pissing me off and interfering.

"Oh no. Yes, I knew Oliver, I'm his Science teacher. Oh, that is terrible" even I was surprised at the clear concern in my voice.

"Yes, it is. His Science teacher? So, you knew the boy?"

I nod "yes, I teach Science to all the students in his year group."

"In that case, we'd like to talk to you about his behaviour, his grades and how he was acting on Wednesday 1st April, the day he went missing. But first, would you mind taking us to the principal's office, he is expecting us."

"Yes, yes, of course. Follow me" I showed them to the principal's office then proceeded to my classroom.

———

The officers interviewed me at break, I wasn't too happy about that, thinking Casey may knock on the door but she didn't. Even though I'm relieved that she didn't, it meant that she wasn't even planning on coming.

The officers asked a number of questions, most I honestly didn't know the answer to. I shared his grades with them and said it hadn't changed, I told them I didn't know who he hung out with and told them his manor was unchanged.

After interviewing me they interviewed his other teachers and then left at lunch time.

I haven't seen Casey all day, she must know she's playing a dangerous game when she does this, she didn't come see me at lunch either, she knows it pisses me off.

When we get home, she's gunna get it.

Thank god it's last class of the day, I can't stand these irritating little bastards anymore.

They flood into my class and I keep an eye out for Casey. But I don't see her, is she not in today?

God damnit if she's not in then it's all for nothing!