Chapter 29: Saving Chewie.

"Alright, we're gonna do this softly... Discreetly okay? We don't rush in, unless we don't have the choice!"

Finn, Poe and Rey agreed and, after having taken a deep breath, Ly'ra opened the ramp and walked out of the ship. Ochi's small transport had landed aboard the Steadfast just few seconds ago, and they were all getting ready to go get Chewie. Without any surprise, the young woman was right away welcome by two Stormtroopers who, obviously, didn't recognise her.

"Accreditations Madam!"

Though, the soldier didn't have time to add anything as he was being executed right away, just like his partner, the following second. Eyes wide open, Ly'ra turned towards Poe who shrugged.

"Discreetly, does that mean something for you?"

"I didn't like the way he talked to you!"

"What??"

During this time, Rey and Finn cleared the way, shooting the other militaries presents in the dock.

"Are you serious?"

"What? He was being rude!"

Ly'ra couldn't believe what he was saying.

"Rude?? But what is your problem??"

Once the zone secured, the Jedi and the former Stormtrooper frowned and stepped closer to the couple.

"Erm... Don't you think it's like... Not at all the good moment for that?"

"Shut up!"

The couple glared at Finn who shrugged, walking away. Then, Poe faced again his wife and sighed:

"Which way love?"

"Over here..."

Ly'ra took the lead and quickly found her way through the Amiral Destroyer's corridors. Oddly enough though, they didn't meet anyone. No soldier, nor Officer. And this obvious lack of moves aboard the Steadfast was really intriguing.

"Wait... Is this normal? Not that I mind but... Is this always so strangely quiet?

The young woman glanced at Finn and shook her head. It was impossible that the First Order didn't know they were onboard, even less after the din Poe did earlier.

"No... It's not."

Rey tightened her grip around her blaster, a gesture quickly made by Poe and Finn as well, while Ly'ra was grabbing her sword in her right hand, while, with her left one, she gestured to her friends to continue in the next corridor. She stayed behind few more seconds, checking the arrival of possible pursuers, but there was really no one.

The calm was indeed short. Taking on their right, the group suddenly stopped at the sight of a dark hooded figure, face hidden, staying in the middle of the corridor, a laser-whip in her hand.

"What the hell...?"

Not wanting to lose anymore time, Poe rose his blaster and shot. But it was easily deflected by a bright red light coming from their opponent's hand.

"Good evening Ly'ra. I'm glad to see you again."

The pilot frowned before glancing back at his wife. Hearing this voice, Dante's daughter froze and slowly straightened up. Finn's, Rey's and Dameron's eyes were going from Ly'ra to this new mysterious enemy.

"Silri... Why am I not surprised at all?"

"Hold on... Silri? Silri like erm...?"

After having taken a deep breath, the young woman calmly walked towards the front of the group.