Chapter 16: The Princess of Dathomir.

Few days after the surprising attack on Ubardia, Poe had sent Finn and Rose on Batuu so they could finally meet Vi Moradi, a friend of Leïa and her most loyal support after Dameron. During this time, Rey, Leïa, Poe and BB8 would stay hidden on Endor with Snap, Bango, Nodin and the refugees where they all had settled and hid in the forest.

On Batuu, the couple had found the spy while she was fighting against a soldier of the First Order. Soldier who ended his mission in a trash compactor.

"Vi?"

The young woman turned quickly on her heels, pointing her blaster on Finn who raised his hand in sign of innocence.

"Wow, wow, wow! Hey! Everything is fine, I'm Finn! Alright? And this is Rose. Leïa sent us!"

The spy seemed to hesitate a moment and stepped closer slowly, her weapon still pointed on the head of the former Stormtrooper.

"Who says that you're not with them?"

And this was when Rose decided to speak up.

"Actually he was. With them. He was a Stormtrooper before he joined us."

This revelation only antagonized Vi a bit more and she tightened her hold around her blaster. Finn frowned and glared at his girlfriend.

"Thanks for the help!"

"You're welcome..."

He took then a deep breath and turned his eyes back onto the young spy.

"Look, yes this is true, I was a Stormtrooper. But I deserted the First Order long ago and I'm working for Leïa Organa and Poe Dameron now."

Vi frowned even more when she heard the name of the General, but she stayed careful.

"And she asked me to give you a message."

"Which is...?"

Finn seemed slightly uncomfortable and looked down at his leg.

"It's in my pocket... Just..."

The young man didn't have time to finish his sentence, the young spy stepped closer, put her blaster against his forehead and started searching in his pocket, under Rose's tense glare who seemed to not appreciate the gesture. A moment later, Vi grabbed a comlink and put it on. An holographic image of Leïa appeared.

"Vi, unfortunately I cannot bring this message myself but I gave it to some people I deeply trust. As you may already know, the Resistance needs all the possible help, now more than ever and this is why I am turning on you once more. We will need all the informations and volunteers you can find us to reinforce the Resistance. You can trust Finn and Rose to help you in this task..."

The hologram of Leïa allowed a small smile to appear, as if she was amused by a personal joke, only her knew.

"... Vi, you are our only hope."

And the image disappeared. Moradi looked up at the couple and gave the comlink back to Finn before lowering her blaster and gestured the two Resistants to follow her. The three of them went deeper into the streets of Black Spire and after several minutes, they stepped inside a small shop. Rose and Finn glanced at each other, intrigued, before noticing that Vi was keeping up, passing in front of the owner with a small nod before entering a small room in the back of the shop. The couple followed her and the spy closed the door behind her.

"You want some informations? I have one for you. The First Order Outpost of the city will have an official visit in a few days."

Finn frowned.