Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)

Start from the beginning

She has? Guess I only did a good job at hiding my feelings from Skylar and not the guys. But then again Skylar is the only female I've ever really spoken to them about. And since they are loyal to me by default they will be loyal to her. Madison you have lost.

"I second that!" Mason adds taking his position next to Tray and adding to our wall of support.

Lucan slides in next to Mason and adds his voice of support. "I for one am glad she's joining us. Maybe not Dimitri won't be so depressed." Lucan you didn't have to add that last part did you. Granted I don't think Madison was really listening to what they were saying. She was too focused on glaring at Skylar as thought she was the root of all her problems.

News flash bitch you keep doing this to yourself. If you could control your actions and remain professional you wouldn't be do hated. Then again if I kept my lips to myself, she might not be acting like this either. Who am I kidding this crazy lady has wanted nothing more than to get in my pants. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to trick me by getting pregnant. She seems to be just that crazy.

Tray wiggles her eyebrow at me and asks, "did you ask her?" What is he getting at he already knows Skylar and I are together or I never would have asked her to be brought onto the bus. I catch him giving Madison the side eye silently telling me he's doing this for my sake. He's trying to help me tell Madison Skylar and I are together without coming right out and telling her. Sneaky sneak he is.

I play along. "I did."

Tray reaches over and slaps me on the back. "And I'm guessing she said yes since she's here. Congratulations man on the new relationship."

I love my band brothers. We may not be blood related, but we are brothers all the same. No matter what is happening we always have each other's backs. We could be in the middle of world war three between the five of us, but if someone else was to jump in we would be all over them. I think our tight relationship is one of the factors that make us so successful.

The others offer their words of congratulations slowly edging Madison out of the group. There has yet to be an assistant of Aubree's we have welcomed because if we had they would still be here. Madison tries to gain the attention back on herself by loudly sighing her frustrations, but continues to be ignored. Eventually her frustrations win out because in a non-lady like fashion she stomps away to go stand next to Aubree taking her negativity with her.

After she leaves, I can no longer hold back the laughter that had been brewing for a while. "Nice one." I tell the guys. They all try to appear innocent, but I know better.

"What?" Tray asks with a shrug, but a knowing grin. He knows exactly what he was up to. "I have no idea what you are getting at." Lies all lies.

"She needs to know her place." Ryder adds glaring at Madison. Come to think of it he has an overly strong displeasure of Madison. "And to no take an attitude with Skylar." All the guys nod their heads in agreement. With that one statement Ryde has come out and said she is a member of our family and if someone messes with her, they are messing with all of us.

"Plus, if you hadn't of claimed Skylar, we were going to have a talk. Especially after what Tray and I witnessed in the elevator." Mason says in a way to lighten the mood. But all he does is remind me of my anger over what they had did.

"What happened in the elevator?" Lucan wants to know. I can feel Skylar tense next to. She's already embarrassed by what Tray and Mason saw I'm sure she would rather keep the story to themselves. Which I know isn't going to happen.

"Well, you see Mason and I were coming back from getting ice." Tray starts to say, but Skylar surprises the group by throwing her hand over his mouth cutting him off midsentence. She really must not want to talk about it.