"He recorded his voice and Chloe's and he gave it to me. So once I got out... I learned that you are going to therapy... So I talk to your therapist hoping to get some information."

"She was useless because she couldn't tell me anything so I threatened her daughter Annabelle, who I assume you already met"

"She planted those speakers on Eddie's place to make him think that he was hearing Simon and Chloe. After a few weeks of that, his brain is doing the work for me"

"It would have worked if it weren't for you interfering with him"

"Now that you know... It's A Secret For Now. Just the two of us will know what happened... but later it will be just one, Me" He said as he grabs the gun.

--

Eddie arrived at the place. He was shaking because this is where he almost lost a lot of people, Tk, Carlos, Christopher, and Buck.

He walks to the door and started heading to the upper floor. Each floor makes it difficult as he can feel someone is following him.

When he is on the middle floor he started hearing Simon and Chloe's Voice.

"You can't save him, He is dead!" Simon said.

"So dead, So so dead," Chloe said.

'You're not real, You're not real. You're just in my head" He said as he continue to reach the top.

"Are we?" Simon said.

"Buck died because your a terrible husband," Simon said.

"Shut up"

"Just like Shannon, she killed herself because of you"

"No she didn't" Eddie replied as he slows down.

"Just give up," Simon said.

"He isn't worth it anyway" Chloe added.

Eddie sits on the floor as he felt he lost. 'What happened to me he asked.

'I use to be so strong that I can't get emotional, But now' He said.

'I'm lost... I failed...I'm..sorry...Buck' he said as he started crying on the floor.

"Activating Rock bottom Code...... Evan's message 001" Techno said and the wristwatch started making noises.

"Hey, Eddie..." Buck said and Eddie looks around and saw none but himself.

"Hey, Eddie... If you hear this then you're probably rock bottom right now from something. It could be you're worried about me and my addiction or your problems being out of control. I just want you to know I'll always be there for you...I and Christopher will be there for you. Even if something changes and we aren't a couple anymore I'll still be your best friend and so is the 118, we are your family Eddie. Because you promise to have my back, And I promise to have yours and that will never change. Sorry, this message is supposed to be less than a minute because it's techno's comfort Code thingy if you feel down, I Love you, Eddie... End message" Techno said.

Eddie stands up drying his tears.

"I won't give up," He said as he continues

"Techno text Oliver the coordinates and tell him I found the Buck," He said and techno did what it was told.

"You're weak asking for help," Simon said.

"Yes I'm weak and what's wrong with that? All my life being weak means giving up. But I learn from everyone that Being weak is alright, That shows your letting the person you love, in. So yes I'm weak but I'm not giving up" He said.