(I will get you married in two years. I will be at peace. Stop being childish. You are becoming young)

Faiza leaned her head on her mother's shoulder while wrapping her hands around her mother.

"Ham apni ammi ko chod kar kahi nahi jayenge," Faiza said with a pout.

(I won't leave my mom)

"Sukoon mai nahi dekh sakti apni ammi ko," Her mother said in a sarcastic tone making her huff.

(You can't see your mother in peace)

"Aapko zara bhi qadr nahi hai hamari," Faiza said in a dramatic tone.

(You don't value me)

"Accha suno. Ham ladke aur uski ki family ko bohot acche se jaante hai. Bohot acche log hai. Ladka bhi bohot accha hai. Par ham chahte ke aap sehrish se iss baare mai baat kare. Wo tumse zyada free hai. Agar usse koi pasand hai tou wo tumhe khul ke bata sakti hai," Anisa Begum told her daughter.

(Listen, I know the boy and his family very well. They are very good people. But I want you to talk to sehrish about it. She is free with you. If she likes someone, she will tell you about it)

"Accha, ham baat karne ki koshish karenge. Par ek baar ham wo ladke se milna chahenge," Faiza resting her hand on her chin.

(Okay, I will try to talk to her. But I want to meet the boy first)

Anisa Begum raised her eyebrows at her daughter's words.

"Tum kya karogi mil kar?" Her mother asked.

(Why do you want to meet)

"Ammi, kuch bhi final karne se pehle ladke se milna zaroori hai. Abbu nahi hai tou kisi ko tou milna padega na. Ham ek baar mil lenge uss ladke se tou hame tassali ho jayegi. Aakhir ye aapi ke future ki baat hai," Faiza said holding her mother hand.

(Mother, we need to meet a boy before finalizing anything. Father is no more. But someone needs to meet the boy in his place. I will be at peace if I will meet the boy once. It's all about her future)

Though Faiza is immature sometimes she knows how to handle a situation. That's one of the fine qualities of her.

"Accha. Mil lena tum. Fir sehrish se baat karna rishte ke baare mai," Anisa Begum said smiling at her daughter.

(Okay. You can meet him. Then you can tell sehrish about the proposal)

"Waise hame nahi lagta aapi ko koi pasand hai. Unhone kabhi zikr nahi kiya," Faiza said lost in her deep thoughts.

(I don't think she likes someone. She never tells me about it)

"Tumne khaana khaa liya?" Her mother asked looking at her with a raised eyebrows.

(Have you are lunch)

"Ammi, ham bahar se khaa kar aaye the," Faiza said in a low voice as she was scared of her mother's wrath.

(I had food in a restaurant)

"Faiza, kitni baar kaha hai ke bahar ka mat khaaya karo. Par tum kabhi hamari baat nahi sunti. Kal tumhaara pait dukhega na tou hamare paas na aana," Her mother said glaring at her.

(How many times I have told you not to eat junk food. But you never listen to me. Don't come to me if you feel sick)

Faiza nodded her head with a pout.