"Do you need any help?" Minho offered, most likely to seem like a cool boyfriend. 

"I do, actually." Jisung smiled and handing Minho one of his bigger bags. "Thanks." As soon as Minho took hold of the bag he almost dropped it to the floor.  

"What's in here?" He asked, struggling to hold Jisung's bag any higher than his knees. "How much do you need for three days?" 

"More than you would think!" Jisung said, sternly. "You're the one who offered help. If you can't carry it then-" 

"No, I'm fine." Minho interrupted. Jeongin found himself smiling at how perfect these two were for each other, despite being polar opposites. 

The tent they were given was fairly big and, although there were seven of them, there was still extra space. When they went in, they saw seven sleeping bags already placed in the tent, all in a line. After putting their bags in different corners of the tent, another conversation popped up. 

Who will sleep where?

Collectively, they had all made decisions of where to sleep and each of them were pretty satisfied with their spots... except for Seungmin. 

"I don't wanna sleep near the door! Is that even a door? Flap? I don't wanna sleep near the flap!" He cried. "What if a bear breaks in or something?" He asked, terrified, while everyone else rolled their eyes. 

"Seungmin..." Jisung sighed. "A bear wont break in." He assured. 

"How do you know?" 

Eventually, they all ended up moving up so Seungmin could sleep right at the end, in the sleeping bag furthest from the door. 

Then after about ten minutes, they were all called to the main area. The whole point of the trip was for team building skills, which Jeongin found quite stupid, considering how divided their grade was. Maybe that was why this trip was organised. 

They began with simple team building activities and the first one was trust falls, which was a mess. They did the trust falls with each other and some people who they didn't know so well. 

Minho leaned back, eyes closed and laded in Jisung's arms. He opened his eyes and looked up, smiling with a raised eyebrow.

"I could fall for you again and again." 

Jisung shook his head and let go of Minho. 

"When did you get so cheesy?" He asked, with the faintest smile on his face, making Minho laugh. 

At one point, Hyunjin was the one who was to stand behind and catch Seungmin. Panic spread between the rest of them, which was only Jeongin, Minho and Jisung, since Changbin and Felix were off doing something. They had no idea if Seungmin and Hyunjin were even on speaking terms. They had a pretty rocky past. 

Before Seungmin fell back onto Hyunjin, Jeongin ran up to him and whispered, "Please catch him." 

"Do you really have that little faith in me?" Hyunjin asked, incredulously. "Don't worry." 

Everyone held their breath when Seungmin proceeded to fall back. Thankfully, Hyunjin caught him, but let him go as soon as he could, feeling awkward. 

They did trust falls a bit more before they moved onto another activity. They split into groups and played games such as duck duck goose or tag and, while it can be argued that the games was pointless and for children, they had tons of fun. 

The games took up a lot time, so after, they went to rest and eat, before going for an evening walk together through the forest. They sky was clear and Jeongin could see the stars. As he was looking up, he felt someone move beside him and hold his hand. He already knew it was Hyunjin, but looked at him anyways, pretending to be shocked.