𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

HIGH RANKS

Leader: Bluestar – blue-grey she-cat, blue eyes, and tinged with silver around her muzzle.

Deputy: Redtail – small tortoiseshell tom with amber eyes and a distinctive ginger tail. Apprentice, Dustpaw

Medicine Cat: Spottedleaf – beautiful dark tortoiseshell she-cat with a distinctive dappled coat, and amber eyes. Apprentice, Redpaw

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

MID RANKS

Warriors

Lionheart – magnificent golden tabby tom with thick fur like a lion's mane, and green eyes. Apprentice, Graypaw

Tigerclaw – huge dark brown tabby tom main coon with amber eyes, and unusually long front claws. Apprentice, Ravenpaw

Whitestorm – big white tom with golden eyes. Apprentice, Sandpaw

Darkstripe – sleek, black-and-grey tabby tom with golden eyes.

Longtail – pale tabby tom with dark black stripes and blue eyes.

Runningwind – skinny, swift, brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

Willowpelt – very pale grey she-cat with unusual blue eyes.

Mousefur – small dusky brown she-cat with amber eyes. Apprentice, Midnightpaw

Apprentices:

Dustpaw – dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

Graypaw – long-haired, solid grey tom with a darker grey stripe and amber eyes.

Ravenpaw – small, skinny black tom with a tiny white dash on his chest and green eyes.

Sandpaw – sandy coloured tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Firepaw – handsome fiery ginger tom with green eyes.

Whitepaw – beautiful pure white she-cat with bright green eyes.

Redpaw – beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with bright green eyes.

Midnightpaw – black and white she-cat with amber eyes.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

MINOR RANKS

Queens: (She-cats expecting or nursing kits)

Frostfur – beautiful white coat and blue eyes.

Brindleface – pretty grey tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Goldenflower – golden-ginger coat and golden eyes.

Speckletail – pale golden tabby with blue eyes.

Elders: (Former warriors and queens, now retired)

Halftail – big dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes and part of his tail missing.

Smallear – grey tom with very small ears and blue eyes. Oldest tom in ThunderClan.

Patchpelt – small black and white tom with amber eyes.

One-Eye – pale grey she-cat with amber eyes. The oldest she-cat in ThunderClan. Virtually blind and deaf.

Dappletail – once a pretty tortoiseshell she-cat with a lovely dappled coat and blue eyes.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶