Ning Guang picked up the map and looked carefully, shook her head, and said, “I can’t tell.” She paused, then continued, “Forget this for now, I can’t even tell where the places on this map are supposed to be. I have looked at a map of the entire cultivation world before, there doesn’t seem to be any one place which matches with this.”

“Really?” Di Jiufeng furrowed her brow.

She called the System. When it appeared, she pointed at the map and asked it, “Can you find where this is? How can we get there?”

The System pulled out the complete map in the program storage and compared the two.

“This place doesn’t appear to be on the cultivation mainland. Perhaps it’s in a secret realm, or one of the small chiliocosms – those places are not marked on my map, I have no way to be sure.”

“Okay, go play with Qing Yu.”

After chasing away the System, Di Jiufeng said to Ning Guang, “If we can’t find it for now, then don’t worry about it. Since we found this map in the Lin family’s genealogical records, perhaps the Lin family will have some clues? We have recovered the core, so we have no reason to stay in Tianyun city. Should we leave today? We can go tell Lin Hao in a bit, what do you think?”

“Alright, that will save us extra time on the road.”

After finalizing their plans with Ning Guang, Di Jiufeng went to knock on Lin Hao’s door. Because he wanted to investigate the circumstances behind his grandfather’s death, he had no objections to setting out for Duotian City directly. But, he was missing A-Qiao. He asked for an extra hour, and sent a communication talisman carefully explaining what had happened to A-Qiao, then gathered his things and set off with them.

Duotian City was the largest city of the demon realm. Its perimeters were at least three times as large as Tianyun City. Because he wanted to come here to investigate, Lin Hao had already done a good amount of research on Duotian City.

It was a thousand-year-old city, and many powers held territory here. Of these, there were three most famous ones: Jiuyou Hall, Jishen Pagoda, and the Lin family.

As the largest aristocratic family of the demon realm, though the Lin family was famous, it was also mysterious and frightening. At the very least, even using A-Qiao’s power to advance his investigation, the information Lin Hao was able to find was very limited.

He only knew that the Lin family had recently changed heads, and that the new family head was a frail little girl not even a hundred years old.

The Lin family produced geniuses generation after generation. Why would it let a little girl become the family head? And, her cultivation was not very high, and her body was frighteningly weak. Just according to the information Lin Hao was able to acquire, this little girl spent at least twenty days out of the month lying in her boudoir.

Lin Hao could not figure it out, and the others who had just come to the demon realm for the first time couldn’t know what was so strange.