20

Chapter 20: Can we not stay?
Hearing her Shifu’s guarded tone, Ning Guang immediately retracted her hand. She quietly stole a glance at Di Jiufeng. With a proper look, she said, “Shifu, it seems there’s an insect bite on your leg. ”

“There is?” Because they were two girls, Di Jiufeng didn’t think of impropriety, carelessly hoisting up the hem of her skirt.

The jade-pale skin was bare under the sunlight, reflecting a sleek and glossy color, dazzling Ning Guang until her eyes went straight. She couldn’t resist slowing her breath, her expression not as self-assured as before. “Of course there is, it’s here. ”

Her finger tapped a place near the back of Di Jiufeng’s knee.

Di Jiufeng bent over to look, and saw a not quite obvious small red bump, standing up on her skin.

It really was an insect bite, and she even suspected her disciple of some nefarious schemes! She really shouldn’t have, what a slight! Di Jiufeng lowered her head to reflect on her conscience for a while. Unseen, in the moment she lowered her head, her disciple shook aside the little flying insect on her hand.

As soon as Di Jiufeng made a sound, Ning Guang had thought of a countermeasure. If she dared to do it, then she wouldn’t fear her Shifu finding out. After so long an association, she had gotten a handle on her Shifu’s nature. Though she was intelligent and farsighted in times of great danger, in daily life she was dazed and disorganized and would believe anything she said. This foolish, how could she let her out to get deceived and coaxed away by others?

Ning Guang subconsciously hardened her expression, the hands behind her back clenching tight in her clothes.

Her Shifu could only belong to her alone, anyone who tried to steal from her she would put to death!

Dark thoughts flourished like mold, making the demonic energy in Ning Guang’s body sluggishly begin to stir. But, Di Jiufeng had not yet seen. She took a look outside the window, where the bright sun had already risen extremely high, tirelessly sprinkling bright light.

“Oh no, oh no, it’s already this shichen.” Di Jiufeng jumped up from the bed in alarm, carelessly throwing on her clothes, grabbing her disciple, and jumping on her sword.

In the gale-force winds, her head full of crow-dark hair violently fluttered and spread. Though disheveled, it added a type of difficult-to-elaborate charm.

Ning Guang didn’t like it when others saw her beauty. She reached out her hand to press on the spiritual sword Hong Shang, slowing their flying speed. “Shifu, I’ll comb your hair for you, it’s messy this way, so improper.” Taking the head full of beautiful hair in her hand, the ice-cold black strands flowed down like dark water.

Ning Guang thought, then directly coiled it up into an orderly Daoist knot.

“Shifu, you are going to give direction from the seat of honor, so I won’t give you any other style, is this alright? ”

Di Jiufeng fished out a mirror to take a look. She felt this look was quite proper, just dignified enough, so she nodded and said, “Not bad, your skill is getting better and better.” The scenery by her side gradually advanced and gradually slowed, until, finally, they were nearly stopped in midair.

Her disciple could stop her sword, so that meant her cultivation wasn’t that far from hers. Di Jiufeng was quite pleased, but then thought of something, her brow slightly furrowing with a wisp of distress.

“Shifu, what’s going on?” Looking through the stray hair, Ning Guang found her Shifu’s face held a bit of hesitation and uncertainty.

Her crow-feather lashes drooped slightly, hiding the liquid worry in her pupils. “Shifu, what are you thinking about? Are you unhappy? ”