I put on the pearl strand around my neck screwing the matching studs on my ear, leaving my hair fall across my shoulder in natural full waves.

Slipping my feet into my only pair of black red bottoms, I walk out of the bathroom, feeling ready, confident. Sexy.

Angelo stands before the small dressing area of the room, fixing the collar of his black button down that he paired with matching covered slacks and a suit jacket.

"You dressed to break hearts, Capo Bestone." I mumble leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom.

I hear him chuckle as he steps back, putting on his watch while he takes in my reflection on the mirror.

"Would be a sin to say the same about you?" He asks.

"It might be, signore." I reply, my voice sultry as I push myself away from the doorframe stalking toward the man who stands tall and powerful, his hand tucked on the pockets of his slacks.

"How so?" He asks raising his chin as I pick up his cologne spraying a puff on him.

"How so-" I test the words on my lips.

"It's because I'm not going out to break hearts." I reply.

"Aren't you?" He asks tilting his chin.

"I'm not." I reply placing the cologne bottle down on the dressing table. "Shall we?"

Angelo nods offering me his hand on which I place mine and he helps me out of the room, locking the door behind us.

The restaurant was already somewhat filled up for the night. The receptionist walks us to our table, in a corner, almost hidden from the eyes of the others in the same room before lighting the candles and taking her leave.

"I ordered beforehand when I placed the reservation." Angelo announces. "I hope you don't mind."

"It's fine." I reply watching his face through the soft glow of the candle lights, casting a shadow over his sharp features.

They appear more dangerously handsome in dim glow than in full light.

I bite my bottom lip, looking down at the fine cutlery arranged out.

"What is it?" Angelo asks, his voice soft and low.

"Nothing." I reply with a shake of my head.

"You look rather ravishing." He added ignoring my answer. "It's seldom you adorn yourself with red."

"Not my best color." I shake my head.

"Then you clearly don't know your color, mia regina." He says reaching for my hand. "You look beautiful."

"Grazie." I reply. "You look handsome as well."

He gives me one of his rare half smile and shakes his head pulling my knuckles to his lips, placing a chaste kiss.

Shortly after a waitress comes with our wine and board of appetizers. The room temperature Masseto smells sensual as the waitress pours a tasting amount on our glass.

"Perfezione." Angelo comments after taking a taste. "We will have it, grazie."

The waitress pours a generous amount in both our glasses before taking her leave. The appetiser board is equally fancy as the aged wine.

"You planned it all out." I teased after the woman serving us was out of earshot.

"I did." He smirks. "And- I have plans after, as well."

"And what might that be, signore?" I whispered the rim of the wine glass pressed on my lips.

"It's a surprise." He whispers.