Chapter twenty three

Depuis le début

A smile tugs at her lips as she listens to your chirpy personality. You were a whole other person when excited.

"Yeah that would be nice, maybe then we can-"

"Hey y/n, class is gonna start soon." Kuroo leans on your shoulder as he looks at Akemi.

The both of them were nearly the same height but she was maybe one or two inches shorter. You turn to face Kuroo as he grabs your arm starting to pull you away.

"But I was talking to her-" you turn around to face her as Kuroo continues dragging you away.

"Its fine." she smiles at you a little. "Maybe I'll see you around later." she starts to turn around as she walks away.

She had actually been lost and was looking for the principals office but she didn't feel like going back and forth with Kuroo. They had known each other for a while and she already knew how he was.

You groan as Kuroo pulls you into the staircase. "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" he scratches the back of his neck as he tries to act dumb.

"I was clearly talking to her and you ruined the conversation."

"She was clearly flirting with you and I didn't like it." his arm drops to his side as you clutch your book bag strap.

The both of you stare at each other as you roll your eyes at him.

"You're so insecure." you start to turn around and walk away until you feel him tug on the back of your book bag.

You don't even turn back around. "Im gonna be late for class. Let go."

He starts to pull you towards him as you slide your book bag off your shoulders. You turn around as he doesn't let go.

"Kuroo, You're being childish. C'mon, I don't have time for this."

He continues to hold the book bag as you pull at it trying to make him let go. He watches as you put all your strength into one pull before letting go, watching as you hit the floor.

He hovers over you as you look up at him from on the floor. "Why is it that you call me Kuroo? We've been dating all this time and you never call me by my first name."

You start to stand up as you brush yourself off. "I don't know."

"You call Akemi by her first name."

Oh
My
God

"Kuroo let it go. If you want me to call you Tetsuroo just say that."

Starting to walk up the stairs you feel rough hands on your wrist. Your eyes widen as he presses his lips against yours.

You shove at his chest as he lets go, stumbling back a little. "Stop it!"

"I didn't even do anything."

"No. Stop doing that." you take a few steps away from him as you watch him frown.

"You always kiss me when you're upset or annoyed. I don't like it." you start to walk up the steps and towards your class.

He watches as you exit the staircase leaving him alone.

As soon as you hit the hall you run as the bell rings. Of course you ended up late anyways.

You open the classroom door as the whole class stares at you. Sitting at your seat, you put your head down on your desk as the teacher starts back teaching.

·✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ·

"Hey, y/n!"

You turn around and face the boy as be jogs towards you. He had some other team members behind him as he approached you.

Pulling you into a hug you wrap your arms around him as he holds you close to him. "Hey Mori."

"I'm glad you're back, we missed you." Yaku releases you as you give the other boys hugs.

"I missed you guys too." you let go of Lev's waist as you turn back around to face Yaku.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, we just wanted to know if you were coming to practice today."

Your face twists as you stand there and think. "Yeah I'll come, I am the manager after all. Don't you guys have a big game coming up?"

You watch as Yaku's face lights up. "Yeah! I'm so ready. I've been looking forward to it for the past week!"

You laugh at him as he calms himself down.

"Also, do you think you could see if Kuroo is coming?"