Trigger Warning

It wasn't long before a second couch arrived at the house from a local thrift shop.
Lilly loved the thrift shops and found lamps and rugs and cushions to fill the negative space in the large living room.
Lilly and David were laying across the new couch that night, testing it as the guys 'argued' about what movie to watch.

"Not Salem's Lot, 'kay?"
It shocked David.
She was usually up to showing them every vampire movie ever made, from Nosferatu to forcing them to watch the Twilight movies.
Now, with this one vampire film, she was reluctant.

"Okay? Why?"

Lilly shrugged as if she didn't want to talk about it now.
He nudged her.

"David... Trigger warning. Just don't watch it..."

"What the hell does trigger warning mean? Lilly, you're being silly."

"A trigger warning is a warning given when something in the content might trigger a panic attack or anxiety to the viewer. We're not watching it."

He laughed at her. "I've seen dozens of vampire movies, seen them get staked, drowned, burned and killed every way. What could possibly-"

"A guy gets thrown up against a wall of antlers!!
Not even a vampire, but he gets thrown on a wall of antlers..."
She blurted out, wincing.

David tried to say something,
but his mouth just opened; no sound.
He couldn't stop the cold chill that ran down his back and the heaviness in his chest.

"Gotcha..." he whispered, low and gruff.
"Trigger warning. G-good to know."