When the girl leaves, I turn to Harry, tilting my head slightly before asking, "why does she seem so scared of you?"

"Funny story, I brought her home one night to fuck her but she didn't like the things I was into" Harry states bluntly, shrugging his shoulders like it's no big deal.

"Oh, wow. This is now awkward" I laugh, "What exactly were you into?" I question.

"Gunplay and occasionally knife play" Harry responds, his voice calm as if it's a normal thing to be into.

"I don't know what that is but that sounds scary" I reply, staring at him in confusion. Deep down inside, the curiosity is fighting its way through me. What does he do for that? Is it a big turn on for him? Is it something maybe we can try?

 What does he do for that? Is it a big turn on for him? Is it something maybe we can try?

"That's the point; it's thrilling, you see. Keeps things exciting and on edge" Harry says flatly, a smirk pulling on his lips before his head dips down next to my ear. "Why?... Is that something you'd be interested in, love?" He whispers in my ear causing me to shudder.

"I- um. I don't know" I stutter, unsure of how I am supposed to respond.

"Don't knock it until you try it" Harry smirks, pulling his head away from me as the girl comes back with our ice cream and hot chocolate.

"Took you fucking long enough, Josie baby" Harry snaps, roughly throwing some cash towards her before taking the cup tray of ice cream and hot chocolate.

My heart pulls at him calling her baby, but it sounds more like he's taunting her rather than seducing her. By the roll of her eyes and the scoff under her breath, I can tell that's exactly what it is.

"Have a knife day, you son of a gun!" Harry shouts back towards her as her eyes widen in embarrassment and fear.

Only he makes jokes like that.

I shoot her an apologetic look before trailing behind Harry who leads us to a bench across the street. I take a seat next to him on the wooden bench as Harry hands me my ice cream and sets down our hot chocolates between us.