𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15 │︎♚︎

Start from the beginning

"Why did Syfas let me sit here if this throne is for the Dragon King?"

"Because Syfas is-"

"Right here." I intervened, giving a hardened glare at Axil who looked confused, to say the least.

"Syfas!"Little Rose squealed, making me return my gaze to her. She jumped out of my throne and I already embraced myself for a suffocatingly affectionate hug.

"Hello, little rose. Did you have fun with Axil?" I asked her and she rapidly nodded her head.

"Yes!"

"That's good to hear." I reply, stepping out of the way a little so she could see the two sorry men behind me. Immediately her buzzing body stiffened with fear and her tiny hands clenched the fabric of my shirt.  She buried her face in my chest and tucked her body behind mine. "No need to be worried, little one." I console her with hushed words. "They're here to tell you something."

I motion for them to speak and they both came out with stuttering and broken words. "We are terribly sorry..um.."

"Kyra." I reply, not wanting for them to call her Queen just yet but was trying to contain my anger because these worthless scum don't deserve to know her name.

"K-kyra." One spoke with uncertainty, "We feel terrible about locking you up when you had done nothing wrong. I hope you can forgive us."

After finishing their apology they both stared at their shoes. "I forgive you." Kyra muttered out, shock spreading across the guards and I's faces. "You do?" I ask incredulously. They locked her up in some fucking cell and she forgives them just like that? She nodded gently, "Just..don't do it again." she pleaded and both guards rapidly nodded.

"We would never, we're so sorry." I motioned for them to leave and they did, Kyra slowly released me from her surprisingly strong grip and Axil still stared at me with confusion. I sighed, "Little rose, I have to go and check on something for a minute, will you be ok with Axil for a little while longer?"

"I don't mind." She smiled in Axils direction and he returned it with a smile of his own.

"Let's watch the next episode hmm?"

"Mhm!"

"Axil, get her something to eat first." I request and he agreed, settling the Dark Glancer in my little roses hands and left towards the oak door.

"Bye, little rose." I kiss her pink cheeks and cup her face in my hand. "Bye bye." She replied.

~

Kyra

I was still sitting on the throne; alone. Axil was still getting me some food and well, I don't know what Syfas is doing.

"Maybe he's doing some push-ups!"

I giggle at Dawns' words, that's a sight I would love to see...am I allowed to say that?

"Hello," an unfamiliar voice called out to me. I looked up to see a tall man hovering above me with his hands crossed behind his back. He wore a long black over coat which complimented his raven hair. "Who do we have here?"

"I'm Kyra." I spoke with delicacy in contrast to his gravelly voice. The mans lips twitched and he went to scratch his small beard with his index finger, making a crispy sort of sound.

"Dominic Steel." He replied, cocking a brow at my wrapped up body. Wait.. Steel?

"Do you know Syfas?" I ask, he must be related to him if they have the same last name and judging from his countenance, I think he may be his father.

"Yes I do, I'm his father. Do you know Syfas?" Just as I thought, he was his father!

"Yes! I'm his mate." I giddily reply, kicking my feet through the air. His eyes widen in shock before a genuine smile played on his lips.

"Well isn't that great to hear." He released a sigh of relief and his gaze on me softened. "He's been wanting to meet his mate since forever." He whispered to me as of it was the biggest secret on earth.

The thought of Syfas longing for me made me smile in content,  someone waiting on me like how i was yearning for them, I showed my happiness by the kick of my feet.

"Mhm. You'll be an amazing Queen." He whispered and it caught me off guard. What did he mean by that? I wasn't a royal.

"A Queen?" I asked, my eyes scrunching up and my head cocked to the side.

"Well you are Syfas' mate, aren't you?" I nodded. "Then you'll be Queen."

"How?"

"Well-" he began but was cut off.

"Father." I heard the anger radiate off the word that escaped from my mates pretty pink lips. The man in front of me- Dominic, turned around to face my mate, inhaling a deep breath as he did so.

"Son."

I peeked my head out and got a view of my handsome mate whose gaze shifted to mine and within an instant I could see his shaking form begin to still. His eyes returned to his father and if looks could kill then-

"I'VE GOT THE SNACKS, 'LITTLE ROSE'!" Axil burst out from the oak door, holding a bunch of snacks from marshmallows to chocolates, but as soon as he saw the two men glaring at each other, his face dropped.

"Marshmallows!" I squeal with my hands extended towards Axil, hoping he'd throw them my way.

.........................................................................

End of chapter
Vote
&
Comment

Questions

1. Pet peeves?

2.whats a saying you say a lot?

૮꒰ ˶˶
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ~ ♡︎

Love you