EPILOGUE

Taehyung was still feeling a bit sick, but he could manage himself. He had driven Jisoo to her parents' house, to which he was also invited in.

Jisoo had excused herself to bring down the personal belongings she brought the last time, leaving Taehyung with Mrs. Kim.

"We meet again.", Mrs. Kim smiles brightly at Taehyung who politely bows in front of her. "That's very reassuring.", she says.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim.", Taehyung rubs his hands together as he smiles. "I put in mind what you told me.", he says, making Mrs. Kim chuckle softly. "That's great. Thankyou, Taehyung. I heard you were sick, how are you feeling right now?", she asks. Taehyung then nods his head. "I feel better."

"You guys talk to each other like you've already met before.", Jisoo says, struggling as she carries a bag full of her things.

"We did.", Mrs. Kim says, then Jisoo looks at Taehyung as she confused. Taehyung just nods, then takes the bag from Jisoo. "I'll take this to the car and...", he grabs the bag of food for Mr. Kim. "This. I'll wait for you two there.", he smiles, then steps outside the house, both his hands full.

Mrs. Kim then nudged Jisoo's arm with her elbow. "He's a good man.", she tells her daughter.

"Mom, did you meet with him while I wasn't around?", Jisoo asks.

Mrs. Kim just shakes her head. "Nope! I met him when he was looking for you.", she says.

"And when was that?", Jisoo asks again, then raises her hand to fix her hair. "Actually, never mind. You don't have to answer it.", Jisoo says. "Come on, he's waiting.", she says.

As the two hopped inside the car, Jisoo's mom talked again. "Wow.", she exclaims. "I never thought that this day would come."

Jisoo looks at her through the rearview mirror as Taehyung drives away.  "What do you mean?", she asks.

"That my daughter is seated on the front seat while her partner drives.", she says, chuckling softly.

Taehyung just smiles, then glanced at Mrs. Kim through the same rearview mirror. "Would you like to listen to some music, Mrs. Kim?"

"Oh, I'd love that.", she nods her head, and Taehyung then extends his arm to turn on the car radio, then playing a song by Leo Stannard called Gravity.

--

"Eat up, Dad. Mom made all of these for you.", Jisoo says, placing the pair of chopsticks beside the lunch box.

Only two visitors were allowed for the conjugal visit, so Taehyung just stayed outside the room, having a seat on the  waiting chair, continuously huffing as he was nervous.

"This is a lot.", Mr. Kim says, eyeing the meal put in front of him. "I don't think I can finish all of these.", he says. "Well, you still should eat all of it.", his wife says.

"Yeah, Dad. You don't even know when we will visit again.", Jisoo says.

"How about Jin? How is he doing?", Mr. Kim asks.

"Jin is fine. He's doing great like he always do.", Mrs. Kim answers him, then placed a bottle of water on the table. "Eat up before the food gets colder. You don't like cold food.", she tells.

"It's embarrassing to meet you like this, wearing a prison uniform.", he sighs heavily. "But after seeing you two, all my worries went away.", he says, then takes a spoonful of rice, then using his chopsticks to eat the other dishes.

"The company is doing fine.", Mrs. Kim says, then smiles at her husband. "You don't have to worry about it. I'm working hard like you did.", she says.