CHAPTER 2

"If you come near me, I will cut this doctor's neck!", the patient shouts, pointing the knife towards the security officers who had drawn their pistols towards him.

"Alright. Alright. I'll give you what you want. O-or even pay for your bills. Just let me go.", Jin stutters as he talked. He couldn't fight back as the patient was as tall as him.

"Shut up! These doctors and nurses looked down on me, so I'm going to do the same to you.", the man says before tightening his grip on Jin, and Jin groans. "Why me, though?"

The man hears him. "What?", his voice deepened. "Nothing, sir.", Jin gulps and just lets the patient do whatever he wants.

Taehyung was still pointing his gun towards the patient, but his eyes were focused on the doctor. He was familiar, yet the longer he stares at him, his emotions sink. Taehyung had a feeling of sadness with him, and his hand was slightly shaking. But he couldn't recall what he had to do with the hostaged Doctor.

"Put it down.", Jisoo walks beside Taehyung, her hand holding his and gently pushed it down. "The reason why he cannot calm down is because of your guns.", Jisoo says, and Taehyung just looks at him. Taehyung, a bit confused, asks. "Who are you?"

Jisoo looks up at him. "Senior Inspector Kim.", she answers before leaving him and walking towards the man.

Taehyung pressed the button on his in-ear. "The police is here, she asked us to put down our guns.", he says, and the rest of the security team put down their guns.

"Kim Jisoo, don't.", Jin was whispering, even shaking his head and using his hands to stop Jisoo from  approaching them.

"Come closer and I will kill him!", the man threatens Jisoo, but he was answered with Jisoo holding the his wrist and turning his hand, making him drop the knife and groan in pain.

"The next time you threaten someone with a knife, at least hold it properly.", Jisoo whispers at the now frightened man and pushed him down on the floor

"Are you okay?", Jisoo immediately turned to her brother who was breathing heavily. Jin nods his head and clears his throat. "Well... I'm not dead... thank you, Jisoo.", he says, and Jisoo let out a sigh of relief and gives him a smile.

The patient held onto his hand, struggling a bit before sitting up and grabbing the knife with his other hand. Slowly, the man stands up with the knife back on his hand, raising his hand.

"Senior Inspector Kim!", Jinyoung shouts as he saw the man about to land the knife on Jisoo.

Jisoo turns, then she felt a sharp and stinging pain on her right palm.

The people who crowded them gasped. Jin was also surprised.

She was not sure what had happened, but she did see the knife fall once again on the tiled floor, now with blood on its blade.

The man's eyes widened and takes a few steps backwards before running away as Jisoo looks up at the man.

"Stop right there!", Jinyoung runs after the man, and so did the rest of the security team.

Taehyung only watched the police woman and the doctor as the security team leaves him behind.

Jin gently holds his sister and brings her to the emergency room to check her hand.

As the twins left, Taehyung approached the knife on the floor and takes his handkerchief. He grabbed the knife with his handkerchief-covered hand and looked around to see if there's a police officer on standby.

As Taehyung walked towards the exit of the hospital, a police car parks by the entrance with its lights switched on.

An officer hops out the car. "Hi. I'm Inspector Bambam. We received a report about a hostage.", Taehyung was greeted by a tall man.