"Stop!" I exclaim at Ezra, and he narrows his eyes on me. "You...were not helping! You are not helping, at all!"

He stays silent as he pulls back. I saw him look angrily at me and I continued to place the babies in their baby car seats. Once they were fastened in I place a small blanket over each one of them, then I step back.

Closing the car door, I face Ezra.

His hands were balled up into fists as he avoided looking at me now. I could see that he was upset that I was about to leave.

"You're so weird. You say, oh! It's fine, you know that I wasn't truly there. Then I tell you the truth about what went through my head and now you want to go run off?" Ezra snaps at me. "You're just contradicting everything you once said-!"

"You...told me that you saw me as the bad guy in your eyes. He manipulated your mind, you say; but you still saw me! Why didn't you try stopping! Whatever he placed in your mind shouldn't have mattered! If you loved me at all you would've been able to stop and be like, wait - maybe I shouldn't beat up the person I love; but you didn't. You knew what you were doing!" I yell at him, only for his arms to fold. "Are you going to try and give excuses again?"

"Not at all. You don't understand, and it's obvious. You would have to be under that influence to understand what was happening. The thoughts he placed in my head had you put to be the bad guy and you being my Mate wasn't there. I can't...explain it. You weren't Theo in my eyes. You weren't the Theo I fell in love with and he made me see you in a different manner. I'm explaining it as best as I can, but you probably think I'm full of bullshit."

I don't say anything to him at this point.

I just lean against the car door, folding my arms.

"You're right," I start, and he raises his eyebrow, "I do think you're full of bullshit."

Ezra snorts at me when I say such a thing. I'm not really surprised because I never curse. Probably thinks I sound stupid-.

"How about...I show you then?" Ezra smiles, and I frown at him. "I'll show you what it was like to be controlled and the pain it is to not be able to stop because someone is forcing your hand. I'll show you."

"You can't control me, I'm-."

I feel myself suddenly stop talking. I couldn't move for anything...I tried to move forward only for my legs to forcefully step back.

My back presses against the car and I watch Ezra stand before me. Out of nowhere I felt this cast go over my eyes. Before me all I could see was Ezra hitting Remi.

I gasp and I suddenly felt this rush of anger fill me. Except I suddenly could see Ezra before me again. My legs were running at him and before I knew it I was trying to hit him.

He stopped my hand, twisting my arm back only to press me back against the car gently. I felt his body press against mine even though all I could feel was rage against him.

Is this what he spoke of. All I want to do right now is hit Ezra.

"I hate you Ezra, I hate you!"

I hear those words ring in my head and I didn't want to say that. Except I found my lungs inhaling deeply for voice.

"I hate you Ezra, I hate you!" I shriek at him, and I feel the sudden rush abruptly end. I shove him back when I have full control of my body and see him look at me sadly. "You...you made me say that."

"Exactly-."

"But perfectly. Have you...ever done that before?" I question him because Ezrel couldn't even do that completely. He made Ezra stutter and sound dead. When I said it there was life in my voice...