CHAPTER FOUR

Raheenah went to work early as she was told to. Raheenah got her team ready and they went straight to Maryam's residence to interview her.

They reached their destination early as possible and Raheenah released a boring sigh as this interview was going to be boring as usual.

She hopped out of her car, got her clipboard and pens ready to start the interview.

She entered the house together with her team. They met a maid and she offered them a sit in the balcony and went to call Maryam Soba.

After hours of waiting she finally came out dressed in a long floral red gown with a red veil wrapped neatly on her head covering her hair.

Taking her sit she smiled revealing her golden tooth, Raheenah smiled back and introduced herself.

Raheenah started with asking her questions on her educational background and career background to which Raheenah got bored with, because it concerns about maryam's childhood blah blah blah.

"What was growing up like?"Raheenah asked.

"Growing up was very interesting even though I was the only child. Both of my parents are working but whenever I'm at home my cousin was always there for me. I have learn a lot of things from my parents. Such as ethics of hard work and care for one another. I've also learned a lot about my religion that is Islam from my parents and I really thanked them for teaching me all this things and leading me to the right path."she finished with a small smile as if living her childhood once again.

"What do you miss about your childhood?"

"I really miss not having siblings, I never know the feeling of having siblings, I live all alone, I feel very lonely back then except when my cousin visits me, we use to have so much fun."

"Your experiences owning a very famous NGO?"

"I learnt a lot and experience a lot in my job, I never really thought that my NGO will become this famous, I learnt how to work with people and manage them, even though I'm an introvert. I had a boss who had good faith in me and let me manage all the works and did a lot of trainings, it had to do with a lot of trust in me because without him I wouldn't have reach the stage I am now."

"What's the size of your family?"

"I have three children, two girls they are twins and one boy."

"Joy of motherhood?"

"I really enjoyed being a mother, teaching my kids what my mother taught me was really good, even though when I was going to be a mother for the first time I was really scared but being together with the husband you've known since childhood supporting you, bringing up my children was really good and interesting, getting to teach them so many things."

"Favorite music?"

"I don't have a favourite music, but I like a very cool not loud music. Even though I don't listen to music all the time."

"First app you check in the morning?"

"I'm not really interested in all those social media stuff, so the first thing I do in the morning is read the Quran."

"Favourite food?"

"I like masa with vegetable soup extra spicy."

"Most cherished gift?"

"I would like to say my kids, because to me they are more important than anything."

"What you won't caught wearing?"

"Anything that is Halal you will definitely find me wearing it, and also I don't like wearing tight cloth because it makes me uncomfortable and I'm a married woman."

"Flats or Heels?"

"Flats, but I really like heels but I don't really wear them because I can't walk in them it's really hard for me to walk in heels so I'm going with flats."

"Travel destination?"

"Within Nigeria I will say Bauchi and outside the country I will say Paris."

"How do you relax?"

"I relax by reading the Quran or sleeping."

"Favorite day of the week?"

"It's definitely Saturday because I got time to spend with my family, and you also have time to do all the things you wanted to get done with."

•••••••••

Reaching home ridwan met with Hajiya Murja his father's elder sister, he doesn't like her at all, because she doesn't know how to mind her business.

She was seated on the chair and was chatting away with his mother.

He didn't want to greet her but if he doesn't she will create a scene and if he does she will bomber him with her endless questions.

But he finally decided on what to do. "ina wuninku. good afternoon."Ridwan greeted his head down, and without waiting for them to reply he quickly made his way to his room upstairs.

"Ridwan come here."his aunt called, Ridwan answered through greeted teeth.

"I said come here."she repeated shouting and he went and sat down on the chair opposite her.

"Ina zaune kana zaune koh. I'm seated and you are also seated right."his aunt scolded and his mother send him a glare, he cleared his throat and sat down on the carpet, folding his legs.

"Sorry, aunt."he apologized, she ignored him and turned to his mother.

"Let me ask you something, is this boy still staying here ? when is he going back to his house?"

Ridwan wasn't shocked because he clearly knows that his aunt can't keep her mouth shut and doesn't know how to mind her business. She likes poking her nose in people's life, especially his. Ridwan always feels like his aunt was born just to bother him and order him up and down like her slave.

"He can't stay there alone and even I don't think is a good idea for him to stay there alone, he don't even know how to cook and do things by himself."his mother answered supporting him.

"Then get him married."

Holãaa ❤❤❤

So guys chapter four is up what do you think about the chapter.....

Guys I really wanted to talk to you,because I was really worried there is no comment no vote,I feel so discouraged guys maybe this book might be going on hold for sometime. I'm really trying my best to update frequently but you guys ain't cooperating and its kinda hurts. Seeing that even when I'm busy with school I still try my best to update...you guys should please try and be commenting....please...even if it is one comment at least that person really tried and I will make sure to reply in shaa Allah.....

Thanks......

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share..

Ria❤