epilogue

SEUNGHEE

"park nari come back here!" I heard sunghoon running after our 4 year old daughter. "appa I don't wanna take a bath!" she squealed.

I went to see the two cheeky parks, "nari-yah, please go to take a bath. jaehee is coming in a while" she gasped, "my friend! I have to smell good then. appa, wash me well" she said and we laughed.

I went back to the kitchen and cooked food. I was finally gonna see jake and hanbin after such a long time.

it had been five years since we got married and everyday felt new. I suddenly heard the doorbell ring.

"jaeyunie!" I screamed and wrapped my arms around him, "oh! and we also have baby jaehee here" he looked away shyly.

"hi aunt hee, where's nari?!" he asked and my daughter peeked out of the room, "jaehee!" she screamed and hugged her friend.

the kids went to nari's room to play and we sat down. my eyes softened, "how have you and jaehee been doing?!" he sighed, "after she left us, we've been doing okay. jaehee likes visiting you guys and yall have been great friends as always"

I smiled, "I'm glad to hear that. where the heck is hanbin?!" I said and he chuckled, "I know right?! we're finally gonna meet his significant other!" jake said enthusiastically and sunghoon laughed.

the doorbell rang again, "speaking of the devil" I said and opened the door. "binnie!" I hugged my best friend and he hugged me back, "ooh who's this?!" I looked at the handsome guy next to him.

"uhh meet doyoung" he said while rubbing his nape, "hi doyoung!" I greeted him and so did the two other guys.

we kept talking and talking and all of a sudden, the kids came out. "we decided that we're gonna marry each other when we grow up!" jaehee said and we laughed.

"no hugs for uncle bin?!" he fake cried and the toddlers waddled to hug him, "uncle bin! who's this? hes handsome" jaehee said and doyoung laughed.

"hi kids, my name is doyoung and I'm uhh, hanbin's fiancee" the kids looked confused but then they smiled. "wahh you're handsome uncle doyoung!" nari said and we laughed.

I went out to the balcony and sunghoon followed me, "im glad to see that we've all settled with our lives" I said and sunghoon chuckled, "yeah, everything turned out well in the end" I nodded, a tear trickling down my face.

"especially with everything that went on between us" I said and he laughed. "yeah, but look at us now!" he said and I giggled. "maybe we really were meant to be" I said and embraced by husband.

"we practically lived our whole lives together" I said, "and I hope we die together too, influencer-nim"

-끝-