015

SEUNGHEE

SEUNGHEE

as soon as I mentioned her name sunghoon started having a panic attack. "sunghoon listen, it's gonna be okay. what do you want me to do right now?!" he wasn't responding.

"okay, sunghoon, let's take a deep breath" I said and he took a deep breath.

"you're doing great! let's count from one to ten okay?!" we started counting from 1 to 10. I gave him a hug and tried my best to calm him down. "it's okay. I'll always be there for you. this isn't gonna last long" he nodded.

after a while, he was better. I tried my best to keep my calm but I just burst out in tears. "sunghoon I'm so so sorry. this is all my fault, I shouldn't have mentioned it" he hugged me. "it's okay, I'm okay now." he carressed my cheeks and wiped away my tears.

I pulled him into a hug and stayed like that for a while. "I was scared to death hoon, I didn't know what to do" he ruffled my hair and kissed my temples. "it's okay love. everything's fine" my tears were drenching his shirt so I removed myself from his embrace.

he wiped away his tears too. "wow, this was not the way I wanted this day to go" sunghoon said and I chuckled. "yeah, but it was kinda memorable, don't you think?!" he nodded.

I took a shower and sat on the couch watching some tv while waiting for sunghoon, who was in the other bathroom to finish taking a shower. he took really long so I decided to knock on the door. "park sunghoon-ssi. are you still alive?!" he scoffed. "of course I am"

I giggled and went back to watching the drama on the tv. he came out of the washroom soon and gave me a smile. "hey babe" I cringed at the word babe but at the same time my heart skipped a beat.

"don't you like it?!" he pouted and I smiled.
"I like anything if it's from you mr. park" I smirked and focused on the drama again.

I could see sunghoon still pouting through my peripheral vision, "why you sad?!" he chuckled, "I don't know nan molla" I giggled and playfully hit him in the arm.

we noticed that the tv had a kiss scene going on. sunghoon flinched and covered my eyes. "hey! let me see!" I complained and he refused, "nope. you're too innocent for all that" I scoffed, "look at you, acting like you never kissed me"

"and I'd do it again" he exclaimed. when it was done, he removed his hand from my eyes. "well, I'm gonna go to bed. you wanna stay over?!" he nodded. "okay then"

I curled up into a ball under the blankets like I always do and sunghoon snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I came even more closer and heard his heartbeat. "sleep well, you worked hard today" I told him and closed my eyes. he pecked my hair and smiled, "you too"

I heard soft snores from sunghoon and felt my lips curve into a smile. I fell asleep soon after.

___

five years ago : seunghee's pov

I woke up and felt a smile on my face. today was the day I was gonna meet yeji! ever since jake left for australia, it had only been me and yeji, no one else. we hadn't met in days because we were so busy with christmas celebrations so I missed her very much.

I heard the door creak so I quickly closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. it was sunoo. how did I know that? easy, he was my twin and, being the annoying brother he was, he splashed water on my face.

"kIM SUNOO IM GONNA KILL YOU!" he giggled and ran away while I was chasing him. I eventually heard sunoo gasping for breath so I ran towards him. his health hadn't been the best ever since he got pneumonia. that was the hardest time I my life, I couldn't see him in the hospital at all so I just stayed at home and prayed while sobbing.

"sunoo, are you okay?!" I gave him a glass of water and he gulped it. "I'm good" he said and flashed a heart warming smile. I checked his temperature and sighed. "sunoo-yah, I know you wanna play but for your sister and for the sake of you're health, don't so that okay?!" he nodded.

I dressed up and walked to yeji's house. although yeji was really close to both me and sunoo, I wasn't close to her brother at all. I saw him once but other than that, I didn't even know his name.

I rang the doorbell and it was her brother, "what do you want?!" I smiled, "I'm here to see yeji!" I exclaimed, not caring about his moody teenage attitude at all. "she's inside" was all he said before leaving. before going in, I shouted "thanks!" he turned back, scoffed and then walked away

I went inside and noticed that yeji was sitting on the couch, "HI YEJI!" I said and she squealed, "hEY HEE! LONG TIME NO SEE" she was more cheerful than usual today, I had loved to see her smile but she usually never did.

"why the smiley face?!" she smiled wider, "mom said you can marry oppa one day and then we can be sister in-laws!" I fake gagged, "look id love to be part of your family but your brother is so moody" I groaned,

"you don't know that! oppa is very nice" she defended her brother and scoffed, "no he isn't! I talked to him today and he was horrible" I said and fake cried. we kept talking like that and after a while her mom came in.

I bowed, "hello Mrs. park. you're looking young as always" she giggled and greeted me, "hi seunghee. how would you like to be hoonie's wife?! he already has a stable career"

I felt a tiny of pink on my cheeks, "mrs park, don't you think we're a little young?! also I don't think I'll grow to like your son" I said and she sighed, "well it was worth a shot, you and hoonie are very compatible"

I giggled, hoonie was a cute nickname. I spent a lot of time with yeji talking and watching shows. soon it was sunset and I had to go home. I bid them goodbye and walked away to my house.