024

;day four;

;day four;

SEUNGHEE

after yesterday, I loved sunghoon even more. at this point, I don't even need ten days to fall for him.

today was a holiday from school but I couldn't sleep in thanks to a special someone. sunghoon wanted me to wake up at 4:00 because he wanted to take me somewhere.

at four sharp, I got a call from him. "this better be worth it park sunghoon" I said, still half asleep.

"it will be, don't worry. I'll come to pick you up. be ready!" he said and I hung up. I freshened up and took a cold shower to wake me up mentally. I looked like a weird hyena today.

I groaned and put on some makeup. I dressed up well and waited for sunghoon to arrive. I looked out the window and noticed that it was pitch black outside. I rarely woke up so early.

he called me and I went out to see him looking so energetic. "how are you like this at four, aren't you sleepy?!" he smiled, "I'm energized. why are you so dead?!" I scoffed.

"excuse me? it's four am and you're asking me why I'm so dead?!" I said and he chuckled, "okay calm down. play some upbeat songs today. you have to wake up the walnut brain of yours" I scoffed and played some happy music.

he took me on a long ride and we arrived at a mountain. "5:30 we're just in time!" he exclaimed and I furrowed my brows, "just in time for what?!" he pointed towards the sky and we saw the beautiful sunrise.

I smiled, the view was absolutely breathtaking. "wow" I mumbled and sunghoon chuckled, "I know right. is this worth it?!" I shook my head, "not yet"

his eyes widened, "what else do you want?!" I leaned closer and kissed him. it was like a movie scene. no one was there, just us and nature.

we pulled away, "whoa. seunghee you initiated it this time!" he squealed and I scoffed, "and?!"

"you never initiated it before. it was always me" he smiled and I smiled too. "I mean you went through so much of trouble to search this place up I thought you needed a treat" I said and he giggled.

"can I have another one?!" I flicked his forehead, "nope" I said while popping the p.

we ate the breakfast we got from home and talked about the most random things. today was indeed magical

;day five;

SUNGHOON

even though it was only day 5 I couldn't wait anymore. I was going to ask seunghee to be my girlfriend! again.

yes, we did go on dates and stuff but I'm still really nervous about whether she's gonna leave me, or not leave me. basically, I've been going crazy.

seunghee had school today so I decided to practice some dance steps for our comeback. this month had been so hectic but with seunghee by my side I think I could conquer the whole world.

unfortunately, I lost one day to gain her love because both of us were busy as heck.

what about park yena?! well uhh, she moved away. I'm just thankful she isn't gonna come between us again.

I honestly had no idea on how to ask her since she was the one to confess to me last time so I went to jake.

"jakeyyy!" I whined and he groaned, "what do you want?!" he asked and I smiled. "I wanna ask seunghee to be my girlfriend, again. but I dont know if she's gonna accept" I said while pouting and he chuckled. "she'll say yes, dont worry."

I smiled at my best friend's words, "also how do i confess?!" I asked him and he laughed. "remember when I wanted to confess to her and you called her a weasel?!" I sighed, "yeah, i didn't know we'd end up like this" I stated.

"okay well uhh, flowers?!"

"and??"

"take her out to a restaurant!" he said enthusiastically but shut that idea down, "I already did thattt!" I whined. "well uh, do whatever you want. I ran out of ideas"

"but you're supposed to be the romantic one. you take layla out on dates all the time!" I said confidently and he looked at me like I was crazy, "she's a dog dude, are you okay?!"

"not really" I stated. jake went back to what he was doing "whatever imma ask hanbin" I said and walked out.

I went to hanbin's house and he welcomed me with a smile. "what brings you here sunghoonie?!" he asked me and I sighed. "well uhh, I wanna ask seunghee to be my girlfriend and since you're her best friend I thought I'd ask you what she likes" I said while rubbing my nape.

"why don't we call her?!" he suggested and I furrowed my brows, "won't she come to know though?!" he chuckled. "she's really dense. don't worry, she won't know" he assured me and I nodded.

"hello?!" she picked up

"ahh seunghee! I just wanted to know. I have a friend and his crush is just like you. he wants your opinion on how to ask a girl to be his girlfriend"

"well uhh, if she's like me then she wouldn't want anything big. just like some flowers and a heartfelt letter"

my face cringed at that and hanbin tried his best not to laugh. "okay then, thank you hee!" he said and hung up.

"let's do something big!"