009

SEUNGHEE

SEUNGHEE

I tried to push him away but his grip was too tight. sunghoon came in and jake pulled away.

I started sobbing and sunghoon dragged me away from him and took me to the balcony.

"seunghee are you okay?!" I shook my head. "I was doing so well sunghoon. I did so well and then he told me he still loved me and kissed me and I came back to square one."

I sobbed harder and he pulled me into an embrace. "it's okay" he ruffled my hair a little calming me down. "no matter how long it takes, I'll help you get over him, even if it means falling in love with you" I froze at his words and looked him in the eye.

"it's okay. I'll protect you from today" he pecked my forehead and continued to caress my hair. I hugged him. "let's do our best to find our happiness together park sunghoon"

we stayed like that for a while until I felt better. I wiped away my tears and we went back inside.

they left soon and it was only me and sunghoon left. "thank you for everything you did for me today sunghoon. I feel safe when I'm with you" he chuckled and pulled me into a hug. "anything for you seunghee"

"you know, we aren't that different now that I really know you" he said and I nodded. "mhm. are we gonna go on a date tomorrow too?!" he nodded. "I'll take you someplace special tomorrow. look forward to it" he winked and I giggled.

"I will. go now!" I pecked him on the cheek and said bye to him.

after a long time, I decided to download my social media apps again. thankfully, the hate had died down. I posted a picture of me and sunghoon just to make sure that it had gone. I felt notifications going non-stop.

ahh cute

y'all look good together ngl

you look like sunoo 👀

waiting for your kid

you're ugly

yep, it had died down. now I could sleep peacefully.

-

the next day I woke up cheerfully. I wanted to dress up really well but I still had scars so I decided to wear a sleeved dress and some accessories. I got a call from sunghoon and rushed outside. I waved at him cheerfully and he smiled.

"you look way better today!" he said and I giggled. "I feel way better too! the hate died down." sunghoon chuckled, "I know, I saw your post yesterday" I was confused. "you don't have an account though"

"secret accounts dummy!" I let out an 'aah' "right sunoo had one too" I giggled at my stupidity. i played some upbeat music since I was really happy today.

we reached an arcade and I gasped at how big it was. "sunghoon this is amazing I never came to an arcade before!" he looked at me in disbelief. "really?!" I nodded. "mhmm I really wanted to come to one though" he laughed.

"well you're here now. say thank you to your boyfriend" I froze at the word boyfriend. "thank you babe!" I back hugged him and felt him flinch. "I made your heart race didn't I?!" he quickly denied. "n-no"

"ayy! I did make it race" I started teasing him by singing nonstop by oh my girl and he giggled.

"anyways, whoever loses pays for lunch. deal?!" I smirked "deal. I'll make sure you lose park sunghoon"

we played 10 games and I lost 9 of them, sad life I guess. "yes! kim seunghee's gonna pay!" sunghoon exclaimed and I pouted.

"aww no fair, it was my first time anyways" I said, trying to make myself feel better. since I was paying, sunghoon ate a lot and that pissed me off. I paid reluctantly.

sunghoon noticed my sulky face and he offered to buy me ice cream! my frown turned upside down while eating the ice cream and I saw sunghoon looking at me from the corner of my eyes.

I took advantage of this moment. "like the view?!" he played dumb. "I don't know what you're talking about" I chuckled. "don't worry. I know I'm beautiful"

"yeah, you are" he hugged me and kissed my cheek. backfired :( turns out I was flustered instead.

to finish our little date, we went to my house and watched a movie. we decided to watch home alone and by the end of the movie I was red because of laughing.

we talked about our lives for a while and before we knew it, the sun was down. "oh no. I have dance practice since we have a comeback soon" he gave me an apologetic smile and I smiled back.

"you should go! you don't wanna let your fans down, do you?!" he shook his head and left.

I felt really bored so I decided to watch a show on netflix and go to bed. today was a really good day!