006

SEUNGHEE

SEUNGHEE

I was taken aback by his words. was he serious?! "before you misunderstand, no I don't like you and I know you don't like me. but, maybe if you spend more 'couple-like' time with me, it'll help you get over him"

I was confused, my heart told me to say yes but my mind told me to reject it. "I'll wait for your answer okay?" my heart won.

"park sunghoon!" he looked at me. "I accept your offer" he gave me a smile, his cold eyes now warm. "thank you, for trusting in me" I smiled back. "we gotta get back now. come on!" he ran like a child and I followed him.

the boys left and in the end it was only me and sunghoon. "ugh I was supposed to make it up to you but sunoo had to come with the rest. I promise I'll do something for you tomorrow" he giggled. "no need, you already made it up to me. get ready for our first date tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow love" he smiled and left.

did he just call me love?!

-

I took a warm bath and decided to text sunghoon. then it hit me, I didn't have his number. ugh, I hated myself! he was my so called boyfriend but I didn't have his number?!

god decided to be nice to me for once cause I had an extra bar of ice cream and I got a text!

sunghoonisicybutonfire
hey!
it's me sunghoon

seungheekim
hi
is it really you?!

sunghoonisicybutonfire
yeah this is my kakaotalk!
sunoo gave me your acc

seungheekim
nice username you've got there :)

sunghoonisicybutonfire
🙄🙄
anyways
get ready for tomorrow
I'll pick you up first thing in the morning

seungheekim
w

here are we going?!

sunghoonisicybutonfire
secret :')
anyways go to bed now!
goodnight ;)

seungheekim
gn sunghoon 🙃

I wanted to tell him that I didn't get sleep so easily because of my childhood but I decided not to since we weren't that close anyways. I felt new today, like I never felt before. that day, I slept like a baby. maybe I should say thank you to sunghoon.

I woke up the next day with no eyebags! god finally had mercy! I posted a selca of me smiling brightly and checked the comments.

smile more often it suits you !!

wahh who's this pretty girl