010

SEUNGHEE

SEUNGHEE

my midterm break had gotten over which sadly meant no more daily dates. I was really nervous to go back to school since I had no friends and the dating news went out. what if they all hated me now?! I pushed all these thoughts away and walked to school reluctantly.

as soon as I went I felt gasps and stares. I was used to people wanting to be "friends" and all the attention but this time it was over the top. I made my ways to my classroom where I felt all eyes on me.

I ignored it and walked to my desk next to the window. I had no partner and I'd like it that way but there was a new kid today.

"hey fetuses" the teacher lifelessly said. "we have a new kid today. introduce yourself to the class" he smiled and started to introduce himself. "hi my name is hanbin and I'm an exchange student from vietnam. I'm 18 just like the rest of y'all and I hope you take good care of me"

he bowed and the girls gasped, recognizing him.

"now, go sit next to seunghee there" I was surprised but I couldn't argue back, mainly because i had no confidence. he came and smiled brightly which made me give him a faint smile.

"hi! my name is hanbin, what's yours?!" I wasn't in the mood to talk because the rain outside made me lazy but I didn't wanna seem rude. "my name's seunghee." he gasped. "you're that influencer!" I rolled my eyes. "yes, dating park sunghoon, you hate me, I should die yada yada yada. anything else?!"

he looked at me like I was crazy. "are you okay?!" I smiled sarcastically. "no" he chuckled. "you're honest. I'll help you from today okay?!" I looked at him, debating whether I should trust him or not. "I have a boyfriend"

"I know, your boyfriend is my friend" I cocked a brow but then realization struck. "OH, hanbin from iland?!" he nodded. "you finally remember me huh"

"well as long as you don't try to steal me or something, I'm already hated by a lot of people here so..." I stopped there. "bruh chill, I just wanna be friends!" I smiled. "okay then, friend"

I took hanbin on a tour to show him the school and he gasped for every room he saw. "dude this uni is shitty why are you gasping so much" he shrugged. "I just didn't wanna seem so rude I guess" I chuckled. "you're pure kid, stay that way."

"thank you?!" I shushed him. "you're welcome"

soon it was lunch and I asked hanbin to sit with me since he was my first school friend and I could talk to someone.

"hey you kinda look like on of my friends" hanbin said and I raised a brow. "who exactly" I asked after taking a sip of my apple juice. "sunoo" I choked on it and he rubbed my back.

"I'm guessing you know him?!" I nervously chuckled. "yeah just a fan" he smirked. "I don't think so" I looked at him full of confusion. "what do you mean?!" he laughed. "I mean he told me he had a sister called kim seunghee and you look very much alike"

I sighed. "we're twins so that must explain" he smiled. "not surprised" I looked at him with puppy eyes. "please don't tell anyone" he smiled and ruffled my hair. "I won't, don't worry. both of you are my friends, I won't betray y'all" I smiled at his words. "thank you"

after some more small talk, the bell rang and we went back to class. I had the urge to bunk class but I couldn't. it was maths class and our most stingy teacher, mr. min came in.

"hey class!" he looked extra happy today. "I have a surprise for you!" please be something good. "a pop quiz!" great! we were supposed to study this chapter during the midterm holidays but I was too busy going on dates.

I told the principal and ms. park totally understood. rumors had it, she used to be called god jihyo because of her godly visuals during high school.

I told mr. min but he didn't seem to understand. I was lucky that he was in a good mood or god knows what would be happened to me.

I started the test and in the middle, I heard my phone ring. I smiled apologetically and put it on vibrate. it kept ringing and I checked the caller id, it was sunghoon.

I asked to go to the bathroom and picked up the call.

"hello?!"

"hey love"

as much as I liked him calling me love, I was super pissed.

"I was in the middle of a test!" I said while clenching my teeth.

"oops sorry. anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I won't be able to come to our date today since we have to practice for our comeback"

"it's totally okay I have a project with hanbin anyways. stay safe"

"hanbin hyung?!"

"yep" I said popping the p

he hung up

"that was weird" I mumbled to myself. the bell rang which surprised me cause I stood right next to the speaker. "bro you okay?!" hanbin asked me and I shook my head.

"nope, I was talking to sunghoon and then the bell here rang right into my ears." he laughed. "well you should be okay in a while. anyways, someone was lovey dovey huh?! I'm jealous I want someone too" he said.

"nope, I was actually kinda pissed at him for calling me." he laughed. "poor sunghoonie. how does he handle you?!" I shrugged. "I don't know, I can barely handle myself" I said while laughing.

"well, I feel bad for you. you have to do a test AND a project on your first day" he sighed "it is what it is" we walked to my house and started doing the project.

when we were finally done, someone knocked on the door and hanbin offered to get it. "sunghoon?!"