021

SUNGHOON

SUNGHOON

"seunghee i-" the fruit basket in her hand dropped, I had never seen her like this before. "park sunghoon, I never expected this from you" was all she said before she walked away.

"shit" I wanted to run after her but yena held my wrist. "don't go after her, it's not like she's gonna listen to you" she said while smirking. she was right, why would a girl listen to her boyfriend who she saw 'kissing' another girl?!

I left yena and drove to my dorm, crying on the way. was our relationship over?! why I was I asking that to myself of course it's over. I rushed to my room which I shared with sunoo and laid on my bed, crying even more.

sunoo was on the call with seunghee looking mad, really mad. I mean, why wouldn't he be?! he cut the call with her and walked over to my bed.

I was ready for the scoldings and punches but instead he sat next to me and started patting my back, "hyung what happened?!" he asked me. I was taken aback, "what do you mean?! aren't you supposed to like punch me?!"

he lightly chuckled, "hyung I know you. you wouldn't cheat on someone. what really happened?!" I sighed and started sobbing.

"sunoo-yah, I went to the hospital because her dad told me that she attempted suicide. she confessed to me and before I could say anything she kissed me. I didn't kiss back obviously but fate hates me so much seunghee walked right then and assumed that I did"

he pulled me into a hug, "aww hyung, you should have cleared it up" I was still sobbing, "I didn't get a chance, seunghee just ran away" I broke the hug and took out my phone to text seunghee.

sunghoonisicybutonfire
hee
let me explain

seungheekim
let's break up

I expected that. I showed the text to sunoo and started crying harder. he assured me that it was all gonna be okay. after that day, I stopped all contact with yena. my life was meaningless again.

-

time went by and all the boys told me that it would be okay. I appreciated all the hard work but it didn't help me at all.

now and then, sunoo would visit seunghee to check up on how she was doing. he told me that she started cutting again and the fact that I couldn't do anything about it broke my heart.

I was a coward, too scared to face her. a week went by and I thought I'd be okay but did I really?! no.

.

.

.

SEUNGHEE

I stayed in my room, crying all day. the person that I trusted with my whole life had betrayed me.

I didn't have the guts to delete our photos or to block him on social media. I just looked at them and reminisced about the days I'd actually be happy.

a week went by and hanbin, jake and sunoo always took care of me and tried to make me laugh. I assured them that I was okay but they knew me too well. hanbin cooked for me and showed me funny movies and I'd smile just for him to stop worrying.

yena had been discharged and she came to visit me although I really didn't want to see her right now, or ever. but what could I do?! the girl was sucidial and she needed someone to talk to so I told her that she could come visit.

she rung the doorbell and I opened the door to see her smiling widely, I gave her a faint smile and we sat down on my couch.

"how have you been doing?!" she asked me and I scoffed, "look around, how do you think I've been doing?!" she looked at my messy living room and I saw her face cringe.

the only reason I asked her to come over was so I could ask her one question, "was the kiss real?!" she furrowed her brows, "what do you mean?!"

I repeated myself, "the kiss, did sunghoon kiss back?!" she smirked, "he did, and he told me he enjoyed it" my heart crumbled.
that ounce of hope that I had inside of me faded away.

"I think you should leave" I told her, a smirk still plastered on her face. "I was going to anyways"

I cried and cried and hanbin asked to come over so I told him that he could. he came and then I cried even more, it was like a part of my routine.

I kept apologizing for crying whenever he came over but he said it was okay since I have to cry in order to heal my broken heart. I was so thankful to have hanbin in my life.

-

THIRD PERSON

days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. after seunghee and sunghoon's knowing brothers episode had come out, the agency had confirmed that they had broken up. some fans were feeling happy and some fans were feeling sad. what were the couple feeling? nothing.

seunghee and sunghoon gave up on love and friendship and just anything in general.

the only people seunghee talked to were hanbin, sunoo and Jake and the only people sunghoon talked to were the boys and occasionally the fans through social media.

both of their fans noticed that they were not the same. the seunghee and sunghoon they had once been were not inside them anymore.

whenever the former couple saw each other's faces, their hearts would break thinking about their memories. after all, everyone considered them as soulmates.