019

HANBIN

HANBIN

I walked in and familiarity rushed through. the last time I came here was during iland.

I sat next to the window and waited for him to come. he arrived after a while with a girl that looked as fake as my bad singing skills.

"sunghoon you're here!" I said, smiling but it turned upside down when I saw the girl clinging to his arm like a koala.

"you must be yena" I said, looking the girl from her head to her toe. I raised a brow, "why is she here?!" sunghoon sighed, "well uhh, she insisted on coming so..." his voice trailed off.

"well sweetie" I said sarcastically, "I wanna talk to him, privately so you should go" she whined, "but-"

"just go. I'll meet you some other time" he said to her and she walked away.

I sighed and started, "what are you doing?!" he cocked a brow, "what do you mean?"

"do you know how hurt seunghee is?!" he sighed, "I'm just hanging out with her, as a friend" I widened my eyes, "she was your ex hoon. you ditched your girlfriend for someone that cheated on you?!" I raised my voice.

"why are you so worried about MY girlfriend anyways?! do you like her?!"

"if I liked her, I would've asked her our ages ago. you know I don't like to wait" he furrowed his brows, "why do you care about her so much then?!"

I chuckled, "hoon, before our friendship goes down the toilet,I'm gay" he stared at me because of the sudden confession and I was a little confused about his reaction,

"what the- I mean, congrats!" he said and I smiled, "thank you?!"

"does seunghee know?!" I nodded, "she does. anyways, now that we settled our misunderstandings, you should go get your girlfriend back before it's too late"

he cursed under his breath and dashed out of the door. I grinned at the lovebird and walked back home.

.

.

.

SEUNGHEE

I laid on my bed and sobbed softly, not wanting to talk to anyone. I heard the doorbell ring but I didn't answer it.

"hee?!" it was him, "hee open up", I just sat there, "hee!" before I knew it, he kicked open the door and walked in.

he came into the bedroom and hugged me tightly. I pushed him away and wiped my tears.

"hee I'm sorry" I started sobbing harder, "no no no don't cry please" he carressed my cheek and wiped away my tears.

he pulled me into his embrace again and I slowly put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder, crying.

"baby you know I love you" he said in his husky voice. "i like you and no one else. I didn't know that it would hurt you this much" he kissed my temples and patted my back slowly.

I wiped my tears away, "I'm sorry, I was just a little scared" he cocked a brow, "scared about what love?!"

"I was scared that you'd leave me for her. she's everything a guy could ask for and I'm just a burden" I sobbed lightly on his chest. sunghoon made me face him, "hey, you're not a burden. you're pretty and funny and you're also a good cook" he complimented me and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I was just worried thinking about what I'd do without you. you might not believe it but you're a big part of my life hoon. these past four months have been so magical for me and I didn't want that to stop" he smiled, "I love you too and I honestly don't know what I'll do without you either" he said and I chuckled.

"and whatever happens, I'd never leave you for her" he said and I cocked a brow, "but you talk to her so much and-"

"she cheated on me once" he cut me off and I pursed my lips. "how dare she cheat on my hoonie!" I said making him laugh.

"well it was during high school. I honestly don't know how you didnt know about us dating since we were known as the 'power couple' or something"

he continued, "well uh, we didn't have a really good relationship. either she'd stay away from me or she'd cling to me. there was no in between. she never asked me how I was doing or what I did on the day. she just wanted hugs and kisses."

"wow that's a hell of a girl you had" I said and he chuckled. "yeah but I was so in love with her I never noticed" my face got a little dull from that comment. "now I like you though. and nothing is gonna change that" he said and pecked my cheek.

sunghoon left and I was bored again. I decided to call sunoo since he hadn't visited me in a really long time.

"yo sunoo!"

"noona!" he screamed through the phone.

"you wanna come over?!"

"ooh I'd love to"

"okay I'll see you soon!"

I said and hung up. I took a quick shower and made some dinner for the both of us. he arrived and gave me a huge hug. "noona I missed you!" he said and I laughed.

"I missed you too but dang you stink." he flushed red out of embarrassment and giggled, "sorry about that. I just came from practice" he stated. "well you should go take a shower" I said and he nodded.

since sunoo visited me quite frequently, he still had clothes that fit him. he took a shower and sat next to me on the couch. "so what do you wanna do?!" I asked him and he smiled, "hmm let's play a game!" I cocked a brow, "which game?!"

"truth or dare!" he said excitedly and I smiled, "okay I'll start. noona truth or dare?!" I thought about it and answered, "truth!"

"you think you found your soulmate!" he exclaimed and I blushed at the sudden comment. "uhh yeah?!" he screeched really loud and then cleared his throat. "it's sunghoon hyung right?!" I nodded a little and he screamed again.

"I knew y'all were gonna be something more!" he said and I smiled a little, "well uhh yeah I guess" I said, a little unsure about my emotions.

"kim sunoo truth or dare!" I said out of the blue and he flinched, "truth!" I thought about some juicy questions, "you have a crush!" he flushed red. "n-no"

"stop lying sunoo, we're twins. we can practically read each other's minds." he sighed, "yeah I have a crush." now it was my turn to screech, "who is it who is it?!" I said and he blushed more.

"uhh remember lee yuna from high school?!" my eyes widened, "no way that's so cool! she's a really good girl so I approve" I said and he smiled. "well uhh thanks noona. I appreciate it" he said and I chuckled.

we kept talking and talking until it was time for him to leave. we said our goodbyes and as soon as I laid on my bed, I fell asleep.

•••

im kinda in a hurry to finish this book so things might escalate pretty quick lmao. anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always, stay hydrated <33

- ona 🧀