022

SEUNGHEE

SEUNGHEE

a year had passed by since the incident and I had mostly gotten over him, or that's what I thought. we didn't meet each other after that. sunghoon kept pestering me and asking me to talk but I never replied to any of his messages. eventually, he gave up and we both got space to move on and recover.

it was Valentine's day, once again and I sat there thinking about how lonely I was. sunoo started dating that lee yuna girl he had a crush on and hanbin started dating his significant other whom I hadn't met yet.

jake, he was single too. at least I had someone to share my pain with. jake and sunoo decided to visit me and just, talk about life I guess.

"hey seunghee" jake said and I hummed, "now that you've moved on, maybe you should go live and explain everything. after all, the fans dont know what happened. first you were all lovey-dovey on knowing brothers and then the break up news came out so I think we should elaborate more on why you broke up"

I thought about it for a bit and then nodded, "maybe we can do that. but how am I gonna face him?!" he sighed, "it's okay, I'll be behind the camera and I'll help you" I nodded. first, sunghoon helped me get over jake and now it was the other way around.

I told jake to give him the suggestion and he nodded, telling me that he would. after that, we talked more and he left.

.

.

.

SUNGHOON

as soon as I heard that my face lit up, I had another chance to get her back. "jake you suggested this?!" he nodded and I furrowed my brows, "and she agreed"

"maybe she really moved on and I lost my chance" I said and he hit me on my arm, "ow what was that for?!" I screamed and he chuckled, "she still isn't over you, trust me. apologize during the live and tell her everything" he said and I nodded. maybe fate wasn't so bad after all.

-

THIRD PERSON

today was the day seunghee and sunghoon would meet after their parting. both of them were nervous as heck.

seunghee heard a knock and she opened the door. she saw jake and sunghoon standing on the door. she hugged jake, "jakey!" she looked at the taller guy that she still loved and cleared her throat, "come in" she said in a bitter voice and they entered her tidy home.

"nothing changed" he mumbled to himself and smiled. the gray walls, brown recliners, childhood photos and abstract paintings were still there.

she got water for both of them and sat down next to jake. "so we're gonna talk about how we're doing, what went on between us and why we parted" she stated.

"we can't really say that he cheated on me because enhypen's reputation will go down so let's just say that we had some misunderstandings" she said bitterly.

"seunghee i-" she cut him off, "that's it. should we start the live?!" jake nodded.

he turned on the camera and it started counting down, "going live in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

.

.

.

SEUNGHEE

it turned on and we waited for a minute so that people could join in. a lot of people were confused as to why sunghoon was with me so I decided to start.

"hey everyone I'm kim seunghee and I'm here with my umm, ex park sunghoon" he bowed and introduced himself, "we realized that we hadn't given a pure explanation as to why we had broken up so we decided to go live and explain everything"

"sunghoon, how did we meet?!" I asked and he explained everything. we talked about the happiness that we shared and the sorrows too. then it came to the last part.

"here's the part all of y'all have been waiting for, why we broke up" I sighed and sunghoon spoke, "seunghee, I didn't cheat on you" the live chat was going bonkers.

"then how do you explain you kissing yena?!" at this point, we completely forgot that we were live. jake quickly turned it off. "hee, she confessed to me. I was scared because I didn't like her back and she was suicidal. before I could say anything, she just kissed me. I didn't kiss back though"

"yena said you enjoyed it though" I said and he cocked a brow, "that girl- I swear on my life seunghee, why would I cheat on the person I love most?!" he said, raising his voice.

"hoon! I trusted you with my whole life and you just..." my voice trailed off as I broke down. "hee please believe me" he said while crying too. he pulled me into an embrace and I melted into the hug.

"hee, he really didn't cheat. he blocked yena everywhere. just believe him, please?" jake said and I didn't know what to do. my heart believed him but my mind didn't. seeing him cry like this made my heart win, but not completely.

"then prove your love to me park sunghoon. I give you ten days to do that. if you fail, then you don't get me. if you win, then you have me." I said while carressing his cheeks and wiping away his tears.

he gave me a heart warming smile, the smile I missed the most. "thank you hee. I promise I won't fail in gaining your trust this time" I smiled at him and he went back home with jake.