007

SEUNGHEE

SEUNGHEE

I woke up at 11:30 in the afternoon. that was a good sleep! I realized that the news was out and went on the internet to see all the reactions.

www.koreaboo.com
Influencer Kim Seunghee is dating a member of enhypen, but not the one that we thought it was.

www.soompi.com
Belift lab has confirmed that Sunghoon of enhypen is dating popular influencer Kim Seunghee.

www.allkpop.com
Fans outraged after the dating news of Sunghoon and Seunghee Kim.

my social media was blowing up and I scrolled to see the comments.

how can sunghoon fall in love with a pig?!

go die lmao

sunghoon likes you?! did she not bribe him or something

eat less pig. oink oink ㅋㅋㅋ

I posted a selca like always but I disabled my comments. I knew that I would get hate but not this much of hate. I slowly broke down and fell on my knees.

after a good 10 minutes of crying, I realized that today was date number 2 and that sunghoon would pick me up soon. I wore the dress that he bought me and did some light makeup so he wouldn't notice that I cried.
soon, I got a call from him.

"hey love"

"hi" I think he kinda noticed I was sad.

"are you okay?!"

"yeah I am"

"okay, I'm here!"

"coming"

I went out of the door and make sure I locked it. i noticed him dressed up pretty well. "hey!" I wasn't in the mood to talk but I couldn't leave him hanging. "hi" I gave him a faint smile.

"okay, as usual you can play your music" I connected my phone to his bluetooth and played some sad songs hoping to empathize but ended up shedding a tear.

I wiped it away as quick as possible so sunghoon wouldn't notice but I think he saw it already because the next thing he did was take my cold hand into his warm one. ironic, considering that he's the ice prince.

we reached at a beautiful park where less people were there. perfect, considering the amount of attention I had been getting today. the people that were there may have recognized us, cause they started giving me dirty looks. sunghoon glared at them and pulled me closer to his chest.

"let's go to a place where no one's there" he dragged me towards a huge tree that was next to the lake. "look it's ducks!" he started following them and I giggled at how cute he was. a few baby chicks came to me and I decided to pat them gently.