011

SEUNGHEE

SEUNGHEE

I was surprised to see sunghoon here. "hoonie what are you doing here I thought you had practice" I asked him. he was still catching his breath so it took him a while to answer. I'm guessing he ran here.

"well uhh, practice got over and I wanted to come to see you!" I felt my cheeks heat up and I noticed hanbin melting. "aww, that's so cute! well I'll be going, I need to meet geonu!" he left and I kept our supplies that we used away.

"why'd you come here?!" I asked him while raising a brow. "I missed you!" he said cutely while hugging me. "well I know that isn't the answer. tell me why you REALLY came here" he sighed. "I don't know, I just had a bad feeling I guess" he sat down on the couch and I sat beside him.

I giggled a little. "what's so funny?!" I smiled at him and ruffled his soft hair, now damp because of the sweat from running. "you're cute when you're jealous" I noticed that he was flustered and took advantage of it.

"I'm not jealous!" he tried defending himself. "you're scared that your girl may fall for someone else?!" he looked away.

I came closer to him and whispered "I love you" he was even more red. "I bet your heart is doing backflip" i teased him. he got up and dragged me. his gaze was telling me I was in a lot of trouble.

he pinned me to the wall and I could feel his breath on my neck. "I bet your heart is beating real hard right now huh?!" he whispered into my ear while smirking. my eyes widened at his words, he wasn't wrong though.

he leaned in closer and my heart started beating faster and faster. "you're such a sucker for me, I literally hear your heartbeat." I put a hand on my heart, it was beating real fast.

I pushed him and sat on the couch, away from him. if he kept that up, I would be having a heart attack. why did I feel this way?!

"is someone mad at her boyfriend?!" sunghoon said in baby voice and I crossed my arms. "for your information, I am mad"

he chuckled and came closer, "you still mad?!" I nodded. he held my hand, "still?!" I nodded. he gave me a back hug, this guy knew my weaknesses. "you still mad?!"

I still nodded, desperate not to lose. he came in front of me and leaned in closer. he gave me a quick peck on the lips. what the heck?! I was as red as a beet.

"you still mad?!" I was hesitant but I shook my head. "but I still need my revenge" I smirked and he looked at me, clueless.

"just wait and watch park sunghoon, I will get my revenge"

-

we watched a movie since I had no assignments and I came closer to his warm chest. he slowly caressed my hair while watching the movie.

I admired his stunning visuals and smiled. he looked at me and we stared at each other's eyes. before we knew it, we we're leaning into each other and our lips were almost about to touch when my phone rang.