"Can you move away, please?" I asked, quietly not expecting him to actually move.

"Why my love, is me being so close making you uncomfortable?" I nod my head hoping he won't get mad. He took another step forward, his body now on mine making me gasp but then he took a big step back walking back to his chair as he said a simple "okay."

I look at him as he sat down and undid his waistcoat buttons "thank you" i whisper, then silently start to curse at myself.

I don't know why I thanked him. I'm an idiot, I just didn't expect him a really move.

He smiled at me, like he could hear the inner-tournament in my head.

"Come, sit" he said pointing to the chair he had just moved right next to his. I sat down moving the chair away slightly, thankfully he didn't notice.

"You're lucky I have a free lesson. " he said typing on his computer "I'll send a message to that whore saying you're with me catching up" he looked to me "Miss Lott won't mind. No one needs to know" he smiled and I looked down to my lap fiddling with my fingers. "Casey-" I cut him off.

"How old are you?" I said still looking at my lap. I had to know. It was a question that was killing me on the inside.

After a moment's hesitation, he answered "26" I looked up to him stunned. He's 11 years older than me. 11 years! "but that doesn't matter."

"It does."

"NO. It doesn't" he placed a hand on my knee.

"Listen to me. I know you're not stupid, I know that you want to go to the head or better yet the police-"

I swipe his hand from my knee and scoot back in my chair "you're insane" I whisper.

"Casey, I love you."

"Wha- No you don't" where the fuck did that come from?

"Casey-"

"How can you love me you don't even know me. You're just obsessed!" He doesn't speak so I keep going "you're vile. You're 12 years older than me!" His face turns to anger but he still doesn't say anything so I continue "you're my teacher! You're a pedophile and violent and-"

I didn't get to finish when he grabbed the legs of my chair and pulls me closer to him. Before I can react my head whips to the side following a burning sensation.

He slapped me.

"DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT WORD!" He screams in my face.

I can't hold it back anymore. The tears stream down my face and I whimper in shock. I've never been slapped before.

I'm in so much pain. I know I'll come up in bruises everywhere. He's gone mad and I don't know what to do.

His face still in front of mine he looks in my watery eyes and his anger vanishes. He attempts to touch my face but I flinch and move back. He grabs the chair once more then he grabs me.

"I'm sorry darling. I'm sorry" he scoops me out of the chair as I struggle in his arms. He places me on his lap, side straggling his legs. I wrestle a lot to get away but I'm losing my energy fast.

"Let me go, let me go" I breathlessly beg while sobbing as he holds me still in his embrace.

"hush, my love" is his only repeated reply for a long time.

After nearly 10 minutes I give up. He's tucked my head under his chin against his chest. His one hand is now stroking my hair the other is around my waist. His head is on top of mine and he's lightly swaying side to side in his chair.