𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚊𝚜

Oh Botswana had a bad time...

Eventually, Botswana admitted Australia was in his room for some time and the African countries were raging mad and panicked.

Of course he knew this would happen, but he couldn't hold on to the secret anymore. Apparently, Britain was the father of Australia. Well that was something.

The two got teary eyed when they say each other, the African country couldn't help but be a bit...jealous when the son and father hugged each other. When was the last time did Botswana and his father hugged...?

Lesotho noticed his brother's reaction, he nodded, understanding his feelings. It was clear what he was trying to say.

Deal with it, even though it hurts, deal with it.

Even though it wasn't really a nice and comforting words, he was still grateful to have his brothers...even though they're so distant nowadays.

"America, Canada and New Zealand will be so glad we found you," chuckled UK, pulling Australia out of the hug and wiping tears out of his eyes.

Morocco, Lesotho and UAE just stood there with a stunned and confused expression on their faces. They didn't know who the heck was these countries/regions UK was saying, Botswana noticed and explained to them they're Australia's siblings.

"Hey UAE," said Morocco, glancing at the Middle East country, "How did you guys and AL came here? Because if you knew our location, can't you like take the Europeans and Australia back home?"
UAE frowned and tapped his chin, "Technically, AL travelled here before AU and you guys came along, plus we only can teleport to places we have been to."
"Same here," sighed Botswana, "Tried to use the Censor to get Australia back home but seems like it only works for us."
"Dammit," mumbled Morocco, kicking the ground and making the tiled floor crack.
"Calm down," said UK and glanced at the countries, "We're not going to hurt you..."

Lesotho huffed and rolled his eyes. He had enough of colonizers and terrorists, minus the Middle East regions/countries, they were nice enough. Something about UK was very familiar...could it be—?

"Hey UK," said the European country, his walk in a quick pace, as if he was scared, "Netherlands and Saudi Arabia got in a fight..."
"Already?" sighed UK, he faced his son and ruffled his hair. "I'll be right back, I'll need to calm down Netherlands first."

Australia smiled and nodded, UK smiled back and hurriedly ran out of the room, hoping Netherlands won't kill the Middle East country. Silence stretched as the European country stood there uncomfortably, he stuffed his hands into his denim jean's pockets.

"Uh ... Dia duit?" said Ireland, his wavering smile didn't leave off his face.

Lesotho squinted his eyes at him. No it couldn't be—

"HOLY SHIT—!" exclaimed Lesotho. "You—!"
"What the fuck Lesotho!?" screamed UAE as he jumped on to Morocco in fright. "You scared me!"
"Oh shi—"
"You're the....CREEPER IN MY HEAD AREN'T YOU—?!"
"Wait no! Well...I didn't exactly stalked you in your head but we did met—"
"Tell me," demanded Lesotho and marched up to Ireland, his eyes twitched when he noticed how small he was compared to the Irish country, "Is this some sick joke or something?!"
"No—!"
"Then explain how the heck are you here and how did you get in my head!"
"Not now...."
"ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE—!!!"
"LITTLE?! YOU'RE LIKE TWO FEET SHORTER THAN ME!"
"WANT ME TO CALL YOU LADDER OR STAIRS INSTEAD?!"