So I decided....

I decided for now make chapters about the African countries' past with the foreign countries.
Now, you can't expect me to make ALL African countries past—that'll be a disaster and my head will be dead because I lost ideas then.

I'm just going to pick the ones who joined World War 2 or the ones who involved Portuguese Empire's colonization or the Atlantic Slavery Trade, etc. So don't be mad at me please, find other authors who wrote about other African countries better than me if you're going to keep asking me why didn't I write E V E R Y African country's past. That's a bit impossible since Wikipedia won't show me E V E R Y and S P E C I F IC detail what happened to the E V E R Y African country. Some of the stuff will be made up so please don't attack me if you're one of those Africa countries.

In my research, mainly South Africa was the main African country who joined World War 2–I think they also said Madagascar and Mozambique entered the war too...? Dunno, but I have to do some research about it.

So P L E A S E don't expect me to write E V E R Y detail and African country's past. I will also do the R E A L present chapters, like the last chapter was African countries meeting Arab countries—the next chapter will be more about them spending time together, I'm just going to write some of the African countries' past just for fun.