ℝ𝕖𝕕 sTʀɪɴɢs...

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐: Bʀᴜɴᴏ ɪs Oʀᴀɴɢᴇ 𝑏𝑦 𝐻𝑜𝑝 𝐴𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔, Qᴜᴇᴇɴ Aɴsʟᴇɪs, 𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑙𝑎𝑛
"Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't." – Bill Nye

                                                                                       *    *    *
"What did I just witnessed?"
"Don't ask..."

As soon as Mozambique entered the dining room, all he saw was splatters and blurs of food flying past him. He guessed Eritrea and Namibia started the food fight again, of course this doesn't happen everyday but somehow those two get into fights by throwing food at each other....and of course that will cause other African countries join the fight.

"What the bloody hell?" blinked Egypt, who was awake from his nap—was standing next to Mozambique and Zambia. "Why the fuck would anyone want to waste food?"
"Don't ask me," snapped Mozambique and rolled his eyes, "Ask them."

Zambia nervously laughed, he tried to calm down the crowd but it only got worse. Bits of rice was stuck in his hair and clothes, he was honestly glad African Union was not here for a week otherwise he'll be livid.

Kenya stepped out of the fight, he too was splattered with rice but also sprinkled with vegetables, his expression on his face looked irritated.

"I swear these days we can't eat in peace," whined Kenya and brushed the rice and vegetables off his hair.

* * *

Ireland glanced at the stars.

The European countries started sailing at 2am in the morning. He was supposed to be asleep but the screams and cries of Finland gave him a headache, the reason he was screaming it was because Finland saw a rat.

The water below the ship was pitch black and shimmered in the dark. It glazed as the moonlight beamed it's light, the stars were shining in the dark. Dark and black clouds were hiding the silvery moon, the fishes and dolphins eagerly jumped out and in the water. The smell of the sea was refreshing and calm.

The Irish country heard footsteps behind him, his body became rigid.

"You're not sleeping?" asked Netherlands and let out a yawn. "I'm guessing you can't handle Finland's screams too?"
"Yeah..."
"Well, today is a big day so I suggest you to take a nap."
"What about you?"
"Dude, I slept about 10 hours and you slept only about 3 hours," snorted Netherlands, who tied his long hair into a low ponytail.

Ireland shrugged and walked back inside his room. The room was not too big or too small, but he had everything he need. There was a small bed near the window, a desk for studying and books on the bookshelf.

Ireland took shaky breaths as the memories of his young self flashed in his mind. Ever since he was little, he could talk to other countries in his head, of course his siblings would say he sounded crazy. The only time Ireland tried was when he was 5 years old, he gave up trying to prove his siblings.

But a thought of him doing it again made him shiver and a bead of sweat rolled down his face. He wanted to do it again, he was a bit lonely on the ship...too lonely actually...

"Welp," sighed Ireland and closed his eyes, "Let's see if I'm right...or wrong..."

* * *