"𝑊ℍA𝚃?!"

"A friend may be waiting behind a stranger's face." ― Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter
𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐: Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇʙᴏᴜɢʜ (male version) 𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑦 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑔 𝐺𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑒r

* * *

"FUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!" screamed Algeria. "EVERYONE WAKE UP!!! GET THE FUCK UPPPPP!!!"

He was flying in the hallways, knocking on his friends' doors and shouting at them to wake up. His white wings shimmering in the dark, his crimson eyes shinning and glinting. Sparks of hope and excitement rose in his chest like bunch of fireworks lighting up the sky. He felt so happy and joyful, it felt like he was a kid again.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" shouted Mali as Algeria busted his and Senegal's room door open. "IT'S 2AM!!!"

African countries like Mali hated waking up early, Algeria knew he would be dead meat if he woke everyone up but he didn't care—he was too hyper today and he was determined nobody would ruin this day.

Although, the African countries must've thought Algeria was crazy as if he drank wayyyyyyy too much coffee and soda. Eventually, most of the countries walked out of their rooms, still in their pj's and looking tired as if they had run through the war zone. Most of them had an angered look spread across their faces when they saw Botswana and Algeria looking happy and all smiley. Others just shrugged as if nothing bothered them for the past 5 hours and yawned.

"Calm down Mali," yawned Uganda as he, Tunisia and Togo stepped out of the room—their hair untamed and their eyes bloodshot.
"What the heck Algeria!" whined Guinea-Bissau as Algeria bursted his door open. "I was playing Roblox!"

Guinea-Bissau was fascinated with the game ever since Zimbabwe and Togo introduced him to it, he started playing main games like "Tower of Hell" and "Murder Mystery" eventually, he became a pro and beaten everyone's level in the building.

"We're meeting new countries!" smiled Algeria and dragged Zambia out of his room. "Isn't it nice—?"
"WHAT?!" screamed Egypt and pulled out a long knife from his sleeve. "WHERE ARE THEY?!"

Egypt's eyes was written with anger and panic, he was always ready whenever someone invaded their building. He had enough weapons and guns in his room already, stacked high up in neat rows—but obviously he had to push all those weapons in his closet or else someone would've gotten their hands on the weapons. He was kind and sometimes lose his temper, but he can get paranoid like other African countries most of the time.

"Chill!" shouted Botswana and raised his hands. "They're nice! Well...that's what AU said...."

The African countries shot Botswana and Algeria a curious and a shocked look. Botswana's smile weakened only slightly, maybe it was a bad idea to meet the new countries—he was worried this will only cause a spark of another war and colonization.

"What do you mean?" snapped Cabo Verde and pushed the sleepy Cameroon off him. Sending the African country face-flat to the floor, Cameroon groaned and raised his head heavily.
"AU teamed up with another organization like him," said Botswana and shrugged.
"That's..." trailed Rwanda and struggled what to say.
"Exciting?" grinned Sudan as he popped out of nowhere behind Botswana. "New friends and new family!"
"I don't know about the last part..." said Somalia uneasily, he uncomfortably fidgeted the collar of his pajamas.
"But they look super nice!" exclaimed Algeria as he flew up to the glass ceiling, he sprinkled the African countries with confetti. "Yay! New friendship!"
"Isn't this a bit..." said South Africa, "Reckless...?"
"This is our 'father' we're talking about," said Liberia and crossed his arms, "The only solution we have is to trust him."
"True," grumbled Djibouti and leaned onto Niger (yes, Niger is a country—) tiredly and suppressed a yawn.