"𝐼 F*CKING 𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝕄𝕐𝕊𝔼𝕃𝔽!!!"

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." — George Santayana, 1922
𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐: 𝐴𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟, ℕ𝕠𝕒𝕙 ℂ𝕪𝕣𝕦𝕤, 𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘀, ⒿⓊⓁⒾⒶⓃⒹⒺⓇ

𝑁𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

"Anddddd," said Eritrea and placed his horse (no it's not an actual horse-) on one of the chest squares, "CHECKMATE! HELL YEAH!"

Egypt rolled his eyes and huffed, his cat-like eyes observing around the room, others were playing board games or talking about weird and random theories.

"Are you mad Sudan?!" exclaimed Ethiopia and shot the African country a disgusted look. "How the fuck do you expect us to cooperate with any foreign countries outside our place?!"
Sudan shrugged and flipped a coin in the air; landing to the floor with a soft clink, "Dunno, I mean it would be a bit crazy if any of us fell in love with any Asian, American or European countries—"
"A BIT?!" screeched Kenya and threw a wrap of paper at Sudan's direction. "THEN WE  SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH THEM!"
"Well..." said Botswana in a quiet tone, "What if some of them are nice...?"
South Africa shot his sibling a calm expression, "Trust me, none of them are nice as you thought they would be...not after what they did to us..."

Lesotho coughed awkwardly, it was as if he was uncomfortable with a subject he was about to bring up. Madagascar tilted his head slightly to the small country, he raised an eyebrow, telling him to encourage talking.

Lesotho unsteadily pushed his glasses up his hair, his hands shaking, sweat dropped down his face slowly. Tanzania and Gabon raised an eyebrow, I glanced at him, wondering what Lesotho was going to tell us.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a horrible subject...

"What if..." said Lesotho and averted his eyes away from the crowd.
"What if what?" asked Burundi and leaned against the cushions on the floor, Angola, Benin, Comoros, Malawi, Rwanda and Tunisia frowned and fiddled with random objects.
"What if..." sighed Lesotho, his hand, for some reason, trailing to his finger, "What if they're your...soulmate...?"
"WHAT?!" screamed South Africa, making the other countries jump from surprise. His eyes widening, his breathing quickening and his hands shaking from anger.
"What is uh..." said Zambia and tried to pronounce the word 'soulmate'.
Somalia glanced at South Africa, "How the heck do you know what that word means?"
"IT MEANS TWO PEOPLE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER AS ROMANTIC PARTNERS OR FRIENDS!" shouted the Southern African country.
"Uhm," I said and smiled weakly, "I mean, you did said perfect for each other as friends..."
"But that means one of us could be in love or befriend any countries outside our land," grumbled Mozambique and ruffled his hair with his free hand, "Which is stupid—like bruh I'm pretty sure if we meet one of them, they would betray us instantly."
"True true," said Angola and let out a frustrated sigh, "I don't want to be colonized for another 400 years...Fuck, I even forgot the country who colonized me and my people! Curse those countries for erasing our memories about them!"
"Simple and easy instruction we should do if they land here," said Gambia and threw a pencil over Mauritania's head, "Kill them."
"No we should NOT do that!" shouted Cameroon. "We already discussed this Gambia!"
"Killing is simple though," whined Mozambique.
I snorted and shot Mozambique a playful look—trying to raise the happy mood instead, "So you're going to kill your..hm..secret lover if they're a country outside our place? And what if they fall in love with you?"

Cabo Verde, Ghana, Seychelles, Namibia, São Tomé and Principe, Libya and Senegal snickered and laughed. Uganda, Sierra Leone and Guinea-Bissau smirked—the others just chuckled, smiled or stiffly rolled their eyes.