I don't really know if this makes sense, but I love random questions like that.

"Umm I don't really know. I don't think I've been there yet to be quite honest." I say in full truth.

I really think that I have so much life left to live and am in need of more experiences to be able to honestly answer the question.

" I like that answer." He says with a smirk.

"Why?"

"Because it means that you're never gonna settle for less than what you want. And that's cool."

"Thank you." I give a suprised smile at the sincere compliment.

"So what's your favorite place?" I ask looking at him through the mirror in front of us.

" I don't really know. I've been to a lot of places. I'll have to think about it." He says with his head propt up by his hand in thought.

"That makes sense. But that's a boring answer." I joke, leaning into my chair more as well.

We wait in silence for a moment and I start thinking.

After his haircut, we're gonna go to the studio with Mitch.

I'm so nervous.

I know I shouldn't be though, Mitch and Harry are great but-

"Whatcha thinkin bout?" Harry says breaking my thoughts.

I look over and he has a cheeky grin on his face and his palms were cupping his cheeks. I had his full attention.

"Nothing." I say with a smile.

"Uh uh. That's not the truth. Try again." He says shaking his head at my answer.

" I swear it's nothing." I say.

I mean I'm nervous of course. And have slight anxiety because of the situation, but I know once I do it I should feel pretty proud of myself and feel accomplished. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for.

No matter what it will be fine.

"Okay..." He says while squinting at me.

I just chuckle and shake my head.

The hair stylist walked in went up to Harry's chair.

" Are you sure?" She said while messing with his hair.

"Why do people keep asking that as if I'm crazy?" Harry says with a cute chuckle.

"Cause you are." The stylist says with a smile.

I chuckle at the comment which makes her turn her head.

She was a middle aged woman with curly red hair and a nice smile. She had blue eyes and wore rectangular glasses. She seemed very put together if that makes sense.

"And who are you sweetie?" She says turning to me with a kind smile.

"Hi, I'm Naomi." I say reaching my hand out.

"It's lovely to meet you dear. I'm Shannon. Are you going to get something done as well?" She says to me while taking my hand and shaking it.

"No, I'm just here for moral support." I say with a chuckle.

"Oh okay, but if you want anything just let me know." She says giving me one last smile before turning back to Harry.

"Okay, so since you're donating it I'll need to put it into a ponytail before I cut it." She says as she starts looking through her droors.

"Okay, here we are."

She grabbed all of his hair and tied it into a neat ponytail on the back of his head.