Epilogue

I wake up inside a hut, I can hear the sound of water and waves which probably means I'm near the sea. I can hear the birds whistle their favorite songs, and the wind slowly making their way onto the beach. I get up feeling weird, when I remember what happen.

I look at my chest to see a bandage around it, I get up and walk outside. It's sunny, a beautiful island with mountains and as I predicted, the sea. I hear voices and turn around to see a community of survivors. Makes me think about the glade...

I walk down to them, slowly making my way to the others. I look around amazed, how long was I asleep for them to manage all this? A week? Maybe even two, who knows? I get to the others, they stand up and come to me. We remain silent for a few moments.

Gally steps closer, hugging me tightly. "I told you not to shut you damn eyes Summer. You don't wanna know how worried I was." He says softly.

"We had to give him something that made him pass out for some time because he panicked like crazy." Vince says which makes me chuckle.

Gally loses his grip, still holding onto me though, he looks in my eyes and places his forehead against mine. "Never, ever, scare me like that again." He whispers softly.

"I wouldn't dare." I reply as soft as he said his words. A smile makes it way to his mouth before he kisses me. He picks me up and spins me around.

When he places me down I hug the others and talk to them about this place which we call the safe Haven. It's getting dark and most people sit around the campfire but I make my way over to Gally, who's sitting down on a rock looking over the small town.

I sit down next to him. He turns to me, pulling my legs over his, wrapping one arm around my waist. "What's up, Sum?" He asks staring into my eyes.

"Just wanted to spend time with you." I reply smiling. He chuckles.

"You will have enough time to spend with me, cause, I'm never letting you go anymore." He says.

"And I wouldn't want it any other way." I say before kissing him deeply. We cut the kiss, resting our foreheads against each others, sitting silently peacefully.

The End