Chapter seven

We serve the churros and I sit down as well to eat it. "How are you guys doing?" I ask while looking at the boys in front of me.

"Great to be honest. Just like our normal lives." Zart says smiling at me.

"Oh I am going to clean the kitchen after lunch, when can I do that?" Chuck asks.

"Wait, you? You alone?" I ask back. He nods. "No, I'm helping. You're not cleaning the kitchen alone."

"But that's kinda my job Summer. I'll be fine." Chuck says.

"You sure about that?" I ask back. He nods. We finish lunch and Chuck goes into the kitchen. I walk to the hammocks and sit down next to Frypan.

"While Chuck cleans the kitchen, we have time to do absolutely nothing." He says. I stare at the sky when all of a sudden I hear Frypan. "Dear diary..."

I look at him and gris my book out of his hands. He start laughing. "You're absolutely not reading that." I say holding it close to my chest.

"You already told me you liked Gally, how bad can that be?" He asks laughing.

"Really bad." I reply. He shakes his head. "I'm gonna take a walk." I say. I put my diary under my pillow and walk to the forest. It's pretty hot weather so the moment I arrive at the little river I drink some. Clouds start forming on top of the glade and it starts pouring water.

Everyone runs to keep themselves dry but I walk slowly in the rain. "And what are you doing?" Newt asks confused.

I smile at him and start jumping up and down. "No she isn't!" Winston says laughing. After a little while Frypan walks up to me and drags me inside the kitchen.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot to help you cooking..." I say laughing while shaking my head wildly to dry my hair slightly.

"No! That's not it. Look down at your white soaked shirt." He says. I look down and realize it's see through. "You're my best friend now Summer and I saw half of those boys stare at you." He says.

"I don't really have anything else." I reply. He shakes his head. Someone knocks on the door and I open. I see Gally and he looks in my eyes.

"Here, thought you might wanna have it now that you messed up that one." He says while giving me a shirt. He smiles and wanna walk away but I grab his hand.

"Thank you Gally." I say smiling as well. He walks away and I get back inside. Frypan looks at me with a smirk and tilts his eyebrows. I roll my eyes. "Would you mind, turning around?" I ask softly.

He turns around and I pull my crop top over my head. "Frypan, I can see you trying to peek over your shoulder, I'm not blind." I say. He turns his head back to the wall and sighs.

I put on Gally's shirt and Frypan turns back to me. "Don't get me wrong, most of us don't ever remember seeing a female body like that." He says.

"At this point I'm really thankful I wear a bra." I say. We make dinner and serve it a little while later when the rain has stopped pouring. I sit down and sigh. "You guys just didn't want to tell me my shirt was seen through." I say. Minho and Thomas look at me.

"The one time something beautiful happens I'm not here?" Minho asks sighing deeply. I poke his arm. "I was joking. Was it actually seen through?" He asks.

"Yes, but she is wearing a bra, wait, who's shirt is that?" Newt asks pointing at the one I'm wearing.

"No way! No way! You're wearing Gally's shirt!" Chuck says laughing. "Gally and Summer are sitting on a bench K-I-S-S-I-N-G-!" He sings again.

"I don't even know why I'm sitting with you guys!" I say. They all look at me shocked. "Frypan was the only one with the heart to tell me my shirt was seen through and Gally the only one who changed that!"

"We were just joking Summer..." Thomas says but I stand up and walk away. I'm pretty mad at these idiots right now. They keep teasing me! Keep thinking I can stand anything. I walk past my hammock, taking my book and go to the forest. I sit down against a tree.

I open my book and start writing aggressively in it. That's when I realize, mood swings... you gotta be kidding me! I hear branches break behind me and immediately close the book. "Secrets?" Gally asks.

He sits down next to me and looks at the book. "Frypan gave it to me as a place to put my thoughts and emotions. Sort diary really." I reply.

"I'm here to check on you. Are you okay? You kinda blew up there." He asks softly.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just... they keep teasing me. Also, no one cared about telling me my shirt was seen through except for Frypan and you." I say.

"I kinda didn't like people watching you like that. It looked perverse." He says smiling. "Seems like my shirt fits you pretty damn well."

"Yeah thank you. For being there for me you know." I reply, he nods. "So you blew up because they teased you? About what?" He asks.

"You know what, nothing. My temper is just really bad right now." I reply.

"I know that feeling. Its almost like the world doesn't work along with you and it makes you angry." He says.

"Exactly." I reply. We stay silent for a few more minutes before we decide to go back to our hammocks.