Chapter eleven

I wake up and walk around the glade. Thinking about Gally. Do I really like him? I don't know. While walking I bump into someone who catches me before falling down. "How is it possible that I always have to catch you." Gally says chuckling.

"I don't know, maybe because I'm clumsy." I reply. "By the way, I slept so now I'm stronger again." I say.

"What?" He asks laughing. "You really think your stronger then me after yesterday?" He asks.

"No, I don't think I'm stronger. I know for a fact." I reply. He nods smiling. I run up to him but he stops me easily with just one hand. He starts tickling me which makes me fall to the ground. He continues to tickle me and ends up on top of me.

I smile and he looks at me while he stopped. I turn him around so I land on top of him. "Ahaha! I told you I'm stronger!" I say pinning his arms down.

"That's unfair!" He says laughing softly.

"No! People who aren't strong must be smart." I reply. He rolls his eyes trying to get away from under me but it wouldn't work.

"So what are you going to do now you got me?" He asks smiling. I just stare in his eyes, it's now or never.

"What the hell are you doing?" Newt asks looking at us. We both get up from the ground looking at him.

"Nothing, we fell, and that's what happened." Gally says. Newt nods but wouldn't believe it.

"I came here to tell you Summer that Frypan looks for you." He says. I smile and run back to the kitchen.

I get inside the kitchen and lean my back against it. "Oh hey finally, we should... are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah totally fine! It's not like you took another opportunity for me to kiss Gally away!" I say.

"Oh shoot, sorry Summer. I couldn't know." He says. I roll my eyes and help him. We hear walls change and run outside. We get to the wall everyone is standing at and look inside. Thomas and Minho come back.

"What was that all about?" Newt asks while we follow them.

"We found something, it may be a way out." Minho says.

"It might be where the grievers come from." Thomas adds.

"Wait you found the griever hole, and you want us to go in there?" Chuck asks confused.

"Their way in can be our way our Chuck!" Thomas says smiling.

"The truth is Thomas doesn't know what he has done like always!" Gally says irritated.

Thomas turns around irritated as well. "Yeah well at least I did something Gally, not like you sitting here all day doing absolutely nothing!" Thomas says.

"I've been here three years greenie." Gally says defending himself. "You've only been here one month."

"Yeah three years Gally, and in those three years you've found nothing!" Thomas fights back.

"Guys really?" I ask pushing them away from each other standing in between them. "Stop the fighting."

We all get to dinner but somethings off. "The walls aren't closing!" Jeff screams. We all look at the walls and start panic. How is that even possible?

Some grievers appear in the doors and run to kill gladers. I feel someone grabbing my hand and dragging me away. I run with the person who caught me. We get inside the box and close the top. I look at Gally. We hear screams from other gladers.

I start breathing heavily and full panicking. "Summer! Summer! Listen to me okay. Breathe everything will be okay! Breathe slowly!" Gally says holding my wrists. It just won't work.

He places one hand on my cheek and makes me look inside his eyes. "Look at me Summer, everything will be fine, you will be fine." He says softly. I nod.

He hugs me tightly. After a while we don't hear anything anymore and get out of the box. We walk towards the group but Gally punches Thomas.

The others hold him back while he screams that it's Thomas' fault. "Gally please relax, do it for me." I say. He calms down but Thomas stings himself with a griever arm. This made Gally terrified and me too.