"No." He scoffs. I hold in a chuckle.
We walk into a brightly lit room, with everything that would make someone involved in the mafia turned on. Weapons, lots and lots of weapons. Or as I like to call them, my toys.

"Cool." I smile as I watch Nova run her hands across all the knives and daggers. There's something in the way she handles her weapons, that just has me admiring her.

I seriously need to stop smiling whenever she's around. Messing with my vibe.

"Ah, you won't be using those straight away. You will learn the basics of fighting and self-defence, and then we will add weapons." She ignores Alex and picks up a dagger.

"Does he know we know all this stuff?" Liam asks as he loads and unloads a handgun.

"Doubt it." I shrug.

"Be careful with that princess." My head shoots up to a smirking Alex.

Who the fuck is he calling princess? I can tell by Nova's face, that I'm not the only one not appreciating the name he called her.

"What this?" She twirls the dagger around her finger.

Is there anything about her that isn't attractive, because fuck me I think I need a cold shower?

"You're going to hurt yourself." I scoff when I hear that.

"He's dumb as a bag of rocks," I say turning to Liam.

"Sport studies kind of guy." We both snicker quietly to ourselves.

Nova throws the dagger perfectly, it flying past Alex's head and going into the wall inches away from his head. He pales looking at the dagger that could of so easily killed him.

"I'm not a princess, I don't need saving. I'm a queen I get shit handled." A smirk makes its way up my face as she glares at him and moves around the room.

I look at Alex and give him a smug look. That's my girl.

"Uh...okay. Gather up on the mats." He clears his throat

We all circle the huge padded mat. With my eyes opposite Nova, I can't help but look at her and think of my hands touching her, her sweet moans that are only made by me. Her ragged breath and soft hands roamed all over my back. I just want to bend her over a table and take her right now.

Fucking hell. I need to get a grip.

"Nova." Alex gestures her to the mat.

She doesn't hide her frustration and rolls her eyes, however, her mood turns smug when Liam's name is called out to join her.

"Fuck sake." I chuckle as he mumbles curses as we walk onto the mat.

They both get in their stances and once they understand what to do Liam takes the first move and takes Nova into a bear hug. I let out a sharp breath, reminding myself he's my best friend. He isn't going to do anything to her.

I smile proudly seeing, that shortly after he held Nova, she has him down on the ground restrained. She seems quite proud of herself also.

Next up is Liam's girl, or was his girl. She doesn't seem to have any confidence or any experience in any type of fighting and self-defence. She has little to no muscle, her body doesn't look to be the strongest. She's dead In here.

She follows along with the instructions, I have to stop myself from pushing her off Nova when she strikes her in the ribs. I'm positive her ribs are already burning, we have all been there or worse.

When she strikes her for the second time, Nova has had the wind blown out of her. My fists clenched as she leans down onto her knees. The need to help her is overwhelming, but my bitterness is clear towards Kelly.