46. The Games end and going back Home

Start from the beginning

Sour Sweet:*sourly*Well, that's just fantastic!

I start to tear up.

Fluttershy: I'm sure glad I don't go to Crystal Prep.

Applejack: You said it.

Pinkie Pie: Whee!

Dean Cadance: If CPA can't hit another bullseye soon, they'll be out of this race.

Sugarcoat: You're really bad at this!

Sugarcoat shouts while on her bike.

Applejack: Ugh! I can't take anymore! Ya have to stop aimin' at the target.

Sour Sweet:*sweetly*Oh, that makes perfect sense! Don't aim at the target! Thanks so much!

Applejack: Ya have to stop aimin' at where the target is an' aim at where the target's gonna be.

Sour Sweet:*sweetly*Yeah! Definitely take advice from the person*sourly*you're competing against!

Applejack: Do you wanna hit the bullseye or not? Then trust me. Take a deep breath.

Sci-Twi:*inhale*

Applejack: And let the arrow go... riiiiight.... now!

I fire the arrow and get a bullseye.

Applejack: See? I was tellin' ya the truth.

I hug Applejack and then she transforms.

My spectrometer goes off and sucks some kind of energy out of her

Applejack: Eh... what... are... you... doing?!

Sci-Twi: I don't know!

I close the spectrometer and i was pushed back and fell out of my hands and opened up.

Dean Cadance: Canterlot only has two laps to go! But it looks like Crystal Prep is making up for lost time!

One of the skaters hits the spectrometer further away.

Y/n POV

Rarity offers her leg to Pinkie Pie and then she flings Pinkie further to the finish line.