He smiled proudly, nodding his head, "Oh yeah, was in a station cell for a full day and spent a week at juvie. Ah, good times." he grinned in reminiscence. I wouldn't say it's something to reminisce on, but I guess it could be a nice memory.

"Mooning a cop is not that crazy." Jake said in spite, "I spray painted my English teacher's car because she hated me for no reason, so I gave her one. Drew a detailed dick in our school colors." he pulled out his phone, showing off a picture of an old car with, as he said, a penis on the side of it. He laughed and stuffed it back in his pocket.

"So badass." Corey rolled his eyes. I giggled. These two loved to annoy eachother.

"That reminds me, a little someone drew a middle finger on our wall just a little while ago." Sam eyes me, a brow lifted, "Along with the words, Fuck you, written right under."

I blushed, remembering what I had done right before my attempted escape. At the time I didn't think I'd hear from them again, so it didn't matter. But now they know it was me and I have to face the embarrassment. What is it with me getting humiliated today?

"Yeah.." I trailed off, scratching the back of my neck, "Sorry about that."

"Don't you dare apologize! I loved it, and we all deserved it for not stepping in when Colby was being a dick." Jake said, Colby, wanting to step in but deciding against it knowing Jake was right. At least he's aware.

I shrug, "I mean I cleaned it up when I got back." I defend myself.

"That was you? I thought Maurice had done that?" Sam asked.

Shook my head, "I didn't want him straining his back trying to reach the high parts so I cleaned it myself. But he did grab me the supplies and we had a nice chat about a book I had recommended to him."

"I think you forget he is quite literally our butler and is paid to work for us," Corey says, not meaning it in a bad way.

I replied with, "And you forget he is human and can only do so much."

"Oh Colby, you just had to kidnap the most angel girl in the world ?" Jake's eyes landed on Colby, who had been quietly listening to us talk. His ears perked at the mention of his name again.

He sighed, looking at me, "I know, she sucks right?" he teased, but I took it to heart.

I narrow my eyes and cross my arms with attitude, "Okay, I'm not completely innocent, at least not anymore. Even before y'all took me I was sneaking out almost every night, going off on my own in the middle of the night. Now I've killed people and-" I look at Colby, thinking about what we had done a week prior in the pool and what I did at the beginning of the flight. He raised an eyebrow curiously, almost like he knew what I was thinking. I cleared my throat, "A-and other stuff." I sunk into my chair, almost embarrassed by my own thoughts.

"Hm, still a goody-two-shoes at heart," Jake said despite my counterstatement, "And what did you do when you snuck out? That's the real argument."

I shrug softly, "Explored around the town, ventured into the woods, things like that. But my guardians were very strict about the things I did so it was really one of my only forms of freedom. I even learned how to climb trees." I smile at that small accomplishment.

"Like a monkey?" Corey questioned.

I curl my lips inward and sigh at his childish mind, "Yes Corey, like a monkey."

"How can you know how to climb a tree but not know how to swim? I feel like that should be flipped." Sam said.

"I was provided more trees than pools I guess," I reply.