Chapter 31

Welcome to Chapter 31 - I didn't realise how long it had been since I last updated this story so as an apology here is a long chapter - enjoy!!!

Thomas POV

I was standing there stunned along with the others at what had just happened, I can't believe his plan is actually working as planned. I quickly follow Sheriff, Peter, Derek, Lydia and Rafael out of the area quickly heading in the direction Stiles had left in.

As I took one look last back I noticed the shattered glass and water slowly replacing itself back on the tank, like magic before the tank looked like it had never been broken at all. I have to admit that is amazing but now is not the right time.

"I'm sorry!" I whisper before looking away from the tank and meeting up with the others who had located Stiles a few turns away from the tank section.

"Stiles, are you okay?" Derek asks sounding like a concerned big brother as Stiles was adjusting his clothes and using his abilities to dry himself off.

"I think so, well let me check if everything is where it should be!" Stiles states before tapping himself down, once he was finished he gave a thumbs up signalling all was good.

"Alright, lets head to meet the others. We don't want to hang around too long as W.I.C.K.E.D may figure out we saved them both." Rafael advises before leading the way as I grab Stiles's arm making him walk next to me and allowing Lydia to walk with the Sheriff.

"Stiles, I still don't like this Plan. What if something goes wrong? What if they find out the truth?" I rattle off as soon as I am sure the others are well without of both normal and Supernatural ear shot.

"Thomas, we have discussed this. This is the only way that everyone can get out of here with W.I.C.K.E.D also getting what they want also. It's a win, win for everyone." Stiles states his face looking the most relaxed I had seen in a long time.

"What makes you think that I won't let any of them know what is truly happening? I bet one word to any of them will stop your dangerous plan." I snap at him knowing time was running out for me to get him to change his mind.

"Don't you dare Thomas, they have been through enough due to me. They deserve a chance to be free and happy without my decision weighing down on them. You gave me your word Thomas, I expect you to keep it no matter what." Stiles states ferociously shutting down the rest of the conversation before he picks up his speed to catch up with Lydia while I catch up with Derek and Peter.

"You and Stiles okay, things seemed to be getting a bit heated then." Derek asks as soon as I catch up with them, I had tried to calm my breathing down but he still noticed somehow.

"All good, just a difference of opinion that's all. Nothing to worry about, anyway we should be reaching the others around the next bend." I state as we turn the corner and spot everyone else waiting for us as planned.

"Stiles, thank god! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Melissa starts fusing over Stiles as soon as we reach the group but he just bats her hand away before he is pulled into a tight hug by Scott.

"As touching of a reunion as this is, I would like to get out of here before W.I.C.K.E.D know we saved them both." Peter snaps breaking Scott and Stiles apart before we head to the wall closest to the exit point.

I take the front of the group as we line up next to the wall, I peer my head around the corner to catch a familiar sight, how are they here? Why are they here? Why now?

"Thomas, what is it? Your heart rate just spiked as you looked around the corner." Scott asks his voice at a whisper as though sensing the need to remain as quite as possible.

"Well W.I.C.K.E.D decided to keep another old feature of the original time here. Grievers!" I state as I slide my knife quietly out of my pack as the others follow suit with some reading their guns and other's their claws.

"Alright, lets do this. Who has the exit codes?" I ask before Lydia holds her hand up as Teresa ties her hair back like last time we did this.

"Okay so Teresa you get Lydia and Melissa to the exit point, the rest our job is simple keep the Grievers distracted until they can input the codes. Everyone ready?" I state grasping tightly on my knife not wanting to think about the other things happening.

"Alright! Let's do this!!" I scream before turning and running head first into a fight with a Griever with the strangest bunch supporting me otherwise know as my family.

As soon as I start attacking the Griever I lose sight and perspective of everything else happening behind me, as much as I wish I could forget about the other things happening I just can't. Before I know it my legs are swept from underneath me and I crash to the stone walk way landing roughly on my back, knocking wind out of me with a faint snap been heard from my leg as I scream out.

"Thomas!!" I hear multiple people scream as the Griever turns and pins me under his legs, I try moving but the weight he is using is too great for me along with the raging pain on my leg as it starts dragging me away from the others.

"Help!! Stiles, I need you!" I scream as it drags me further away from the others towards the edge of the walk way.

"I got you, buddy!" Stiles shouts as I feel the weight of the Griever come off me as I watch it get crashed into the opposite wall and slide out of side. I close my eyes for a brief second trying to calm the pain in my leg and to finally catch my breathe again

"Come on Sleeping Beauty, no time for sleep. You can sleep once we are out of here." Stiles shouts from above me as I peel my eyes open as he scoops down to help me stand up. I accept the help but am unable to put any pressure on my leg so lean on him to help me stay standing.

"Sti, I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I do understand why you have done what you have." I explain needing to says this as my vision swirls and I feel myself almost fall down again.

"Oh no Tom, you are not getting out of this that easy. Even if I have to carry you the entire way." Stiles states before easily picking me up and running me back to the others as Lydia inputs the final code as the final Griever is killed.

"Thomas, are you okay?" Teresa asks as soon as she notices us arriving, she pulls a funny face when she notices Stiles carrying me.

"Oh yeah all good. Just got in a small disagreement, you think I look bad you should see the other guy." I joke trying to lighten the mood but quickly sensing it didn't work as the door closes as a message flashes up on the screen.

One last answer required to complete the Maze Trial: When you don't have me, you want me but when you do have me, you want to give me away. What am I?

I feel my heart drop as I look at Stiles and we both know the answer. Does this mean W.I.C.K.E.D knows what we have done? 

Thank you for reading - can you solve the riddle for them to escape?? - new chapter will be up soon!!!