Chapter 14

Welcome to Chapter 14 - I can't leave it on number 13 - so here is the next chapter - enjoy!!!

Sheriff POV

After Melissa had placed the drops into Stiles mouth I lay my head down next to him scared that if I moved away I may lose him again, I notice out of the corner of my eye that Thomas had gone to sit next to Teresa with Scott and Lydia sitting on the opposite side to me. As I felt my eyes start to close I felt a hand grab my arm and a familiar voice spoke.

"It's okay Dad, you still got me." Stiles croaked out as his eyes slowly open as I lifted my head to his eye line.

"Oh my god Stiles, you are awake. Are you okay?" I shout causing him to jump along with the others in the room.

"Hey Dad, I'm okay I think. You have to explain what is happening as this looks like the ceiling for the canteen in the hospital." Stiles breathes out his voice still croaking slightly before he coughs causing him to wince in pain.

"Well you are not wrong there buddy, we are locked in the hospital canteen. But don't worry about what is happening right now, you need to take it easy." I advise hoping to hide as much as possible about Void and W.I.C.K.E.D from him. I step aside to allow Melissa through so she can run a few checks on him.

"Stiles, I need to check a few things if that is okay with you. On a scale of one to ten how much pain are you currently in?" Melissa asks after checking his temperature and observations on the connected machine.

"I would say about five, some pain but it's fine." Stiles answers and I look towards Scott knowing Stiles would never give us the true answer. I watch as Scott grabs Stiles's arm and the deep black veins shoot up his arm before he has to quickly let go.

"Liar, I would say you are easily at about a eight to nine range. I would have passed out from the pain if I held on any longer." Scott advises giving a stern look at Stiles who moves his head to the side to face Scott and Lydia.

"Maybe I am just tougher than you know Scotty, it's more like a ache so I don't really count it as pain." Stiles advises before attempting to sit up which I quickly placed a hand firmly on his shoulder to stop him.

"Where do you think you are going? You have just come back from the dead literally, so you need to take it easy and rest." I state firmly towards him but he just ignores me and sits up with Scott supporting him from behind.

"Wow this is literally like a who do you think you are episode, its nice to see everyone bright eyed and bushy tailed again." Stiles advises after looking around the room at everyone present.

"Let me guess Void showed his ugly face in here and has locked everyone in here ready to send us all into the trials to finish what W.I.C.K.E.D started. Am I missing anything?" Stiles asked looking directly at Thomas who had moved away from Teresa and was now stood at the end of the table.

"Well maybe the President of the United States coming to pay you a visit, you are pretty much spot on. How did you know?" Scott stated first looking shocked at Stiles at how he knew all this information.

"That right now doesn't matter, what matters now is us getting out of here." Stiles advised avoiding the question Scott asked as he swung his legs off the table and stood up. As his feet hit the ground his legs wobbled and he fell forward slightly before been caught and held up by Thomas who had a look of deep concern on his face.

"Sti, you and I both know you are in no fit state to fist fight out of here. Have you even seen yourself?" Thomas stated looking at his twin with a look I know I have used several times on Stiles myself.

"I have been a bit busy to look in a mirror recently haven't I, Tom." Stiles sarcastically stated towards his brother.

"You don't have to be an arse over it, to let you know you have lost part of your ear and have a huge scar on your face, so I guess now I am the better looking twin and people can tell us apart." Thomas stated before showing Stiles his reflection in the monitor that had been showing his vitals.

"Nah, I am definitely the best looking twin by far and I don't need to worry about looks I have the most amazing fiancée in the world anyway. But that does kinda look weird with only having part of my ear, so lets fix that shall we." Stiles stated before using his free hand to run his fingertips down from his damaged ear to his shoulder and I watched along with everyone else as his ear seemed to repair itself and the cuts on his face healed to slight scars that are only just visible.

"Now that's better, so Tom now who is the better looking twin?" Stiles nudge his brother away from him standing on his own for the first time as my mouth dropped open with amazement as to what he had just done.

"How on earth did you do that?" Minho stuttered out looking at Stiles as if he had just grew a third head.

"It's because I am magical!" Stiles stated waving both hands in front of his face like a children's magician.

I couldn't hold back any longer and raced over and engulfed him in a tight hug squeezing him as tight as I could, I still couldn't believe he was alive again and here.

"Dad, I know that I was technically dead but I do actually need to breathe so I don't die again." Stiles jokes in our hug as I continue holding him tightly.

I let go chuckling after a few moments and allowed for the others to give him a well deserved hug along with a few kisses and hand shakes. I was surprised when Stiles even shook Theo's hand knowing the well known history between the two of them.

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!