Chapter 11

Welcome to Chapter 11 - thank you for reading up to this stage so far, I hope you are enjoying this crossover - here is the next chapter, enjoy!!

Scott POV

By time morning had arrived, I was still confused by how the message had been sent from my phone as I didn't send it and I had no idea where my phone was currently located. I noticed I was not the only one who seemed confused by it, Thomas was looking around between us and where Stiles's body lay and kept pointing to random people in the room while talking to himself. Everyone was now awake and was surprised to see four new people that were not their before they went to sleep.

"Melissa, where are the pens for the white board please?" Thomas asked Mum randomly while pointing towards the white board with the daily canteen specials written on it.

"I think they are kept on the underside of the board on the left side with the board eraser also." Mum explained with a confused look on her face as Thomas headed over to the board.

I watched closely with Mum, Dad, Lydia and Sheriff as Thomas raced over to the board and grabbed the eraser and pens before wiping what was on the board and started writing and drawing on the board. I heard Lydia and Sheriff let out a small giggle as we approached Thomas to look to see what he was working on.

"What, what's funny?" I ask feeling like I am missing something that everyone else can see apart from me.

"Sorry, he is just reminding me of when Stiles is trying to clear his head or solve something. Just look he is even using the same colour coded system as Stiles." Sheriff explained and nodded towards the board.

I looked and noticed that the pens Thomas had chosen was the red, blue, green and yellow, the exact same colours as the string that Stiles uses when he is sorting things out.

"Thomas, random question. Why did you chose them particular coloured markers out of the entire pack." Lydia asks sparking the curiosity of the others as the ones that knew Stiles noticed the colours Thomas was using.

"Well it helps me to organise everything easier so all the items in green is what we know and represents solved if we are listing tasks, the yellow is what we know some of or half way completing, the blue one is just a pretty colour and red is unsolved." Thomas explains well still filling in the board and I sigh with sadness as I realise how a like in ways Thomas and Stiles are.

I read over what Thomas was writing and couldn't understand some of what he had written as it was so jumbled up in areas, I could hear the movement behind me and noticed everyone had gathered around watching Thomas work on the board again.

"Oh no, he is in twin mode again isn't he?!" Newt exclaimed causing Frypan, Gally, Minho and Brenda to laugh at the sentence.

"What's twin mode?" I enquire to the group as I had never heard that before.

"Basically when we were trying to come up with the plan to break into the W.I.C.K.E.D Headquarters to rescue Minho, Stiles and Thomas seemed to grab pens and without talking started writing and mapping out a plan on the board. We called it twin mode as they both seemed to know what the others was thinking with no words exchanged." Frypan explained as Thomas seemed to finish what he was working on and stepped back away from the board.

"I think we can save Stiles." Thomas spoke finally for the first time since he had explained the pen colours.

"Wait, what do you mean, you think we can save Stiles? Thomas, he's dead and there is no way to bring him back." Sheriff said softly to his son.

"Just go with me for a second, we have two people minimum who are stood in front of us all right now, that it is physically impossible for them to still be alive today. They literally died in my arms, no medical intervention would have saved them." Thomas started to explain while pointing towards Chuck and Newt.

"Yet here they are, they both still have the same wounds that would have killed them but it managed to be fixed and by all counts they are looking pretty good. I think Stiles found something to save them so maybe if we can find what it was we can save him." Thomas finished his explanation.

"Hang on, are you trying to say Stiles found a way to bring someone back from the dead? If so, when we get out of here you need to check me into Eichen House because I can't take anymore of this." Sheriff stated which made me remember the same reaction he had when we returned with Derek from Mexico and he thought we had time travelled.

"That's the other thing, I don't think they were properly dead. I think the knife and bullet used were laced with something, that made them show the same characteristics of dying but doesn't actually kill you but I am only guessing here. I am trying to think the way Stiles would think." Thomas admitted looking again over to Stiles's body.

"Okay, I am going to try and understand all that has just been said. If what you are saying is true then how do we find the antidote for the drug used to reverse the affects." Dad asks looking utterly confused.

"I would say, you would not have to look far." Mum answered before Thomas could which surprised me.

"What do you mean?" Chris asked speaking aloud for the first time since he had met up with everyone.

"Well when Stiles arrived with Newt, he handed me the cure for Flare virus but at the same time he slid a second vial into my hand and asked me to guard it with my life. I think it may be the vial we need." Mum explains pulling the two vials and dispenser out of her pocket and showing the group.

I couldn't stop looking between the vials Mum was holding, Stiles's body and Thomas board of notes, I was broken out of my thoughts by Chris's phone going off indicating a message had arrived but everyone was here so who could be messaging him.

He pulled his phone out to read the message but confusion came over his face again as he looked up from the message.

"Scott, its a message from your phone again. I think you are going to want to see this." He advises holding the phone up and I make my way over to see what it says.

"Scott, what does the message say?" Dad asks as I read the message on Chris's phone.

"Um, it says When is a door, not a door? VS" I read aloud to the room my voice shaking slightly as I read the message aloud remembering the last time I heard them words.

"Who's VS?" Gally enquires first but I take a moment to answer trying to process what I had read, it can't be him he is dead.

Thank you for reading - who is VS??? - new chapter will arrive shortly!!!