Chapter 30

Welcome to Chapter 30 - can I please say a massive thank you to everyone who has voted, commented or read this crossover - This story has reached over 3k reads which is crazy to me, so here is the next chapter - enjoy!!

Third Person POV

As the doors of the Maze start to open at first light everyone was gathered at the North entrance hoping to find Thomas on the side, as the doors fully opened they were all disappointed to find that he wasn't there waiting for them.

As they turn to walk away the sound of running is heard behind them, as they all turn back to the Maze they spot Thomas running towards them.

"Thomas! What were you thinking?" Teresa yells at him as he leans over to catch his breath before straightening up to look directly in her face.

"Sorry but me and Stiles had some things we needed to discuss. Everyone gather after breakfast, its time we leave here once and for all." Thomas advises before walking off towards the lookout tower with Teresa following quickly behind him as everyone else heads for breakfast.

As Thomas reaches the top of the tower he sits down on the edge and looks out over the Glade, it's made for him to think that he use to hate the idea of been trapped in here again but now he doesn't want to have to leave.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind me joining you. You looked like you needed someone to speak to and we haven't really spoken since the whole you returning back to life." Teresa states sitting down next to him and gripping his hand in hers, squeezing it gently in comfort.

"Thanks, I don't know what I am going to do Teresa. I trust and understand the plan Stiles created and I have every faith it will work but on the other hand it feels like I am giving up too easy." Thomas states looking towards Teresa his eyes filled to brim with tears.

"Thomas, you been alive right now is a miracle and as you said yourself the plan created by Stiles is going to work. You just have to hold onto the fact that we are all going to be safe together away from WCKD and have the chance of a normal life." Teresa advises brushing her thumb on Thomas's cheek wiping away the escaping tears.

"If only you knew the truth that not all of us are going to be safe." Thomas mumbles before standing up and heading back down the lookout tower needing time alone.

Once everyone had finished breakfast and gathered Thomas laid out the plan created by Stiles, the plan was simple yet effective. They were going to split into two teams with Thomas, Sheriff, Rafael, Derek, Peter and Lydia heading to get Stiles while Minho and Scott led the rest to the escape hole. If all went to plan they should all arrive at the same time.

"Just because we have not seen any creatures doesn't mean they are not out there, so look after each and yourself. Remember who we are dealing with and the games they like to play. Let's end this once and for all, see you on the other side." Thomas finishes explaining the plan to everyone before allowing everyone to gather their stuff ready to meet and leave at the North door.

Nobody could find the right words to say when they had all gathered at the doors half an hour later, all of them knowing what laid in front of them but all of them except one held hope that this was finally putting the end to all of this before they all headed out of the Glade one last time.

As Thomas, Sheriff, Rafael, Derek, Peter and Lydia reached the tanks they spot Stiles lay peacefully at the bottom unmoving, the Sheriff let out a sharp gasp seeing this and ran to the tank and started banging furiously on the tank trying to wake his son up.

"Come on Stiles, wake up!" Sheriff shouts banging on the glass before Lydia grabs his arms stopping him and holding a hand up telling his to wait.

A few moments later Stiles's gasps awake, frantically thrashing at the bottom before his eyes locate those gathered outside the tank. He struggles up to the top opening gasping for air as he breaks the surface at the top.

"Stiles! Are you okay?" Rafael asks first as he steps closer to the tank so he can hear him as Derek and Peter formulate a plan to break the tank.

"I'm fine, just happy to see all of you again." Stiles stutters out in between deep breathes and those looking at him can see that even though he is saying he fine, he isn't really.

"Alright Stiles, how many times are you going to use that line before we actually believe you?" Derek asks as him and Peter walk over to the tank ready to break it open.

"True Sourwolf, but sometimes..." Stiles starts but loses his strength to remain holding to the top as he sinks under the water again before fighting his way back to the gap.

"Let's debate this later shall we?" Stiles splutters out as he catches his breath again concerning those watching him.

"Alright, so here's the plan. Stiles, we agreed that its safer to do this when you next drown. We will both full Werewolf punch the glass, this will smash it allowing you and the water to flow out. Thomas, Rafael, Sheriff and Lydia are going to wait two walls over to stay out of the way of the water." Derek explains receiving nods off all those present before the named people move away from the tank.

"See you on the other side." Stiles voices out before slipping under the water once again but this time not fighting the water as he sinks to the bottom of the tank unmoving.

"Alright, lets do this. Please let this work." Derek states before him and Peter smash the glass sending water flying through the area but neither of them spot Stiles coming out of the tank.

As the water stops pouring Derek and Peter look around and inside the tank but are unable to locate Stiles, they shout out to Lydia, Sheriff, Rafael and Thomas to see if they can see him but they reply no as they wade through the water towards Derek and Peter.

"Well this isn't right, he should be here. So where is he?" Peter asks looking generally concerned at Stiles disappearance.

Before anyone can answer the water in front of them starts moving as though been dragged towards a drain hole, before it starts to form the shape of a man.

"Please tell me you are seeing this also?" Sheriff asks staring wide mouth as the water changes colour and becomes more solid looking until it disappears revealing Stiles standing there dripping wet

"Everyone ready to get out of here?" Stiles asks the bewildered people before walking past them leaving them all stunned.

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!